Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stefano Bettarini is a Parma-player :happy: The official site reports that the transfer is concluded and the defender will be presented tomorrow at 1435 CET. Bettarini will play for us until summer 2005.

Stefano Bettarini

Position: Defender
Birthdate: 06/02/1972
Birthplace: Forlì (Italy)
Height: 185 cm
Weight: 82 kg
Former clubs: Inter, Baracca, Lucchese, Salernitana, Cagliari, Fiorentina, Bologna, Venezia, Modena, Sampdoria
Matches in Serie A: 142
Goals in Serie A: 3
Matches in Serie B: 129
Goals in Serie B: 9
First match in Serie A: 08/09/1996 Cagliari - Atalanta 2-0

Stefano Bettarini is a very famous footballer in Italy, more because of his ex-wife Simona Ventura (famous Italian Showgirl) and the betting scandal than for his football abilities. But Bettarini is a decent defender who was even called to the italian NT last year. Last year, as I mentionend - he was included to a betting scandal and he was suspended until today, so its the best time to buy him ;)
I think "Il Bello" may be the experience that we need in defence, I am happy with this buy.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Valdrin said:
Welcome ,just don't fück yourself with bets now :tongue:
:D

P.S. I agree with Toni :thmbup:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Anyone that can improve our defence gets the :thumbsup: from me.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
What to think of this. He didn't play 1 single match this season because of betting on games. It still is better than Negro..............

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Yeah, he'll need time before he gets useful... Still a good move considering our current situation. A cheap, experienced defender who can be useful.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
I think 5/1 odds he will be a great signing for us.

I'm happy we've brought in both Bucci and Beta.

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bettarini has been presented today, he will wear the number 2 shirt. I saw a little bit of the presentation, he said that he always wants to play, even in the midweek matches and that he is not the one who will save Parma from relegation but he will try to help us.

·
Registered
866 Posts
well poor Parma became shelter for misfits in italian football. Anyways he`ll be goos addition to the team expirence wise. It remains to be seen this coming weekend against Udine. FORZA PARMA!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts