Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Luca Bucci comes back to Parma, the club where he played for 3 seasons and where he should feel like being home. Bucci is currently 35 years old and has a contract until the end of the season, just like Vignaroli.

Luca Bucci

Position: Goalkeeper
Birthdate: 13/03/1969
Birthplace: Bologna (Italy)
Height: 180 cm
Weight: 77 kg
Former clubs: Parma, Pro Patria, Rimini, Casertana, Reggiana, Perugia, Torino, Empoli
Matches in Serie A: 198
Goals (conceded) in Serie A: 230

Luca Bucci began his carreer in Parma and seems to end it here. If you look on the number of his Serie A matches you may find out why he absolutely wanted to come back to us. He may want to reach 200 Serie A matches, he only needs 2 matches. Bucci hasnt played this season (as far as I know), Empoli didnt need him anymore and cancelled his contract. Bucci will replace Berti, who left us for Torino. Hopefully he can give our young keepers (Vanin, De Lucia and Virgili) some experience, maybe he will work for our club after he stops playing football. After Taffarel, he is the 2nd keeper who really likes our town and wants to end his carreer with our club.
Bentornato Luca :proud:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
A player whose career at Parma was cut sort only due to the rise of Buffon and because he was too good to be our second goalkeeper. In my opinion, he can count himself unlucky for falling on one of the most outstanding goalkeeping talents of modern football. I hope he's still good enough if he needs to step up. But he brings plenty of valuable experience, a love for the club (he's a fan!) and above all [/i]la mentalita' giusta[/i] which should be the number 1 priority for Parma.

Bentornato Luca! :proud:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Donadel and Bettarini?

I know what Donadel can do, but how did Bettarini perform prior to his ban Toni? I used to like him rather than rate him as a player because I have a thing about attacking-minded full backs. Do you think he can help Parma?

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Isn't Bettarini that guy who is more known because of his good looks than his play?

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Luca Bucci isn't a come back!...because he was training with your youth team for more than one year now!!! He was in your home already!:D

and about what Djet wrote: he loves Parma like he loves Torino. He's always here to meet the team, his ex team mates, he was loved by Curva Maratona and he loves Curva Maratona....great man!!! :heart: I miss him so much!!!

Ciminelli vaffanculoooooo

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
What?? have we signed Donadel and Batterini. Or did I misunderstand??

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No but we are interested in them. As soon as its official you will find new threads with "new arrival #3 and #4" ;)

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
OH Djet dont play with me. I am a nervous wreck already, I dont want to see a weak Parma ever again.

If we solve the left back problem, Potenza can move to the center and Donadel might play well with Simplico

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BTW Luca Bucci will have number 37 - it seems that nobody will have Number 1.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
VERDI said:
Isn't Bettarini that guy who is more known because of his good looks than his play?
Yes, but he is a very good left back anyway and, more, after 5 months out (with a divorce in the meanwhile...) he should have strong motivations.
Sampdoria get rid of him just cause they have more than enough players on the left flank (Tonetto and Pisano) and the contract of Bettarini will expire anyway at the end of this season.

·
Registered
46,396 Posts
Valdrin said:
Didn't he get banned cuz he placed Bets on his games? :tongue:
In the end he was condemned just for omitted complaint. Yet, he has always pleaded not guilty. for sure he he had an excessive exchange of SMS with Marasco! :pp

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
We need Bettarini to give us expierience at the back. Baldini seemed to favour feronetti at RB with Bonera in CB but I think

Bettarini - Potenza - Cardone - Bonera

Would be better...... BTW any news about Delvecchio coming to Parma? :hopefull:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Vecchio or not, Delvecchio would help Marco. Come on, we would hardly be satisfied with signings like Vignaroli, Bucci, Bettarini, Donadel and Delvecchio but we're desperate!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
Delvecchio has been very low-performing for 2 years. There are lots of better players plus I don't think he would be sort of a cheap player. I think we can find better players of that prize. But in case he came cheaply I wouldn't say a bad word...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts