Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fabio Vignaroli is our first confirmed new arrival in the january transfer period. The Ligure-born striker played for Modena this season and will be part of our team on loan until june 30th 2005.

Fabio Vignaroli

Position: Forward
Birthdate: 07/06/1976
Birthplace: Finale Ligure (Italy)
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Former clubs: Como, Monza, Salernitana, Modena
Matches in Serie A: 66
Goals in Serie A: 8
Matches in Serie B: 133 (updated!)
Goals in Serie B: 31

Fabio Vignaroli started this season as a regular starter with Modena. The first two matches he played with Fabbrini in attack of a 4-4-2. Then he played two games with Ganz and other two games with Asamoah, where he scored in Modena-Ternana (4-0). The next two matches (week 7 and 8) Modena played a 3-4-3 where he played up-front with Gyan and Antonini and scored in the 2-1 win against Perugia. After a match where he played in attack with Taldo he didnt play from the beginning in week 10 against Arezzo. In the away-loss against Verona he played with Di Venanzio but then he disappeared because of the new attack which was formed by Fabbrini and Ganz. He didnt start for 6 matches then before coming back against Bari in the last match of 2004. This was his last match where he played from the beginning, his last few minutes he played against Catania in Modenas 1-0 victory on january 6th (7 minutes).

2 other pics of him:

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
And will he solve our problems?

Djet said:
Fabio Vignaroli is our first confirmed new arrival in the january transfer period. The Ligure-born striker played for Modena this season and will be part of our team on loan until june 30th 2005.

Fabio Vignaroli

Position: Forward
Birthdate: 07/06/1976
Birthplace: Finale Ligure (Italy)
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 68 kg
Former clubs: Como, Monza, Salernitana, Modena
Matches in Serie A: 66
Goals in Serie A: 8
Matches in Serie B: 133 (updated!)
Goals in Serie B: 31

Fabio Vignaroli started this season as a regular starter with Modena. The first two matches he played with Fabbrini in attack of a 4-4-2. Then he played two games with Ganz and other two games with Asamoah, where he scored in Modena-Ternana (4-0). The next two matches (week 7 and 8) Modena played a 3-4-3 where he played up-front with Gyan and Antonini and scored in the 2-1 win against Perugia. After a match where he played in attack with Taldo he didnt play from the beginning in week 10 against Arezzo. In the away-loss against Verona he played with Di Venanzio but then he disappeared because of the new attack which was formed by Fabbrini and Ganz. He didnt start for 6 matches then before coming back against Bari in the last match of 2004. This was his last match where he played from the beginning, his last few minutes he played against Catania in Modenas 1-0 victory on january 6th (7 minutes).

2 other pics of him:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think he is signed to be back up to Gilardino, I really doubt he will start. Hes not so great, but will he can maybe nick the odd goal.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
E alloooraaaaaaaaaaa è come il Natale, finalmente ce lo siamo levati dai coglioni.
l'unica operzione che si potesse fare. Si è tolto dai coglioni, bene così
a mai più, uomo di cacca.
Con i canarini ha collezionato, complessivamente, 48 presenze in Serie A segnano però solo 4 reti. Complessivamente, nei campionati professionistici, 290 presenze con 46 reti all`attivo. Quest`anno, in Serie B, ha giocato 15 incontri andando a segno 2 volte.

Beh....considerato che ne ha fatto 20 gol nello stesso anno.....rimane una media realizzativa spaventosa

Vignaroli merda ma che cazzo di fenomeno sei?
Pedala vai che qui a Modena ti rimpiangerà solo Bellei
io avrei stretto la mano a tosi se l'avesse venduto a giugno

l'ho battezzato "giocatore inutile " sin dal suo arrivo a modena

oppure "fantasma" perchè per lunghi tratti della partita si nascondeva ed usciva dal gioco

should i have to translate...
btw for who understand italian can go to: www.armatagialloblu.org and read all the things about Vigna:D

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doesnt matter, he will not cost us that much I think. BTW Vignaroli will have shirt number 40. Forza Vigna :)

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
If he's bought for being a Gila-sub he will fail. I feel he's a Di Natale kind of player (more of a wing), he can't play in ?-?-1-1.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
Oh how I wish we bought Di Natale in the summer :depress:

Arianna dont rub it in :tongue:

OK for the first time ever Udinese has a better squad than Parma. ;)

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Valdrin said:
Please translate Ari :D
i can't:howler: too many bad words.
I just can say that they are all happy that finally he have left! :D (they wanted him out already since last summer:D)

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Where are these forums? I'd like to visit the Verona forum and talk about behrami, what they think of him ;)

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Strange, far as I know he had a good season when he was with Salernitana in Serie B, and was team's best scorer... and several teams wanted him, forget about his time in Modena maybe it turns to be a good signin

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Valdrin said:
Where are these forums? I'd like to visit the Verona forum and talk about behrami, what they think of him ;)
I'm sorry but i go to talk only on the Modena's forum ( because we have loaned some players to them...oh well now one of them have left but still one is there), that's why i know all about them...:rollani: (and i love Fabbro Fabbrini btw:D)
about Hellas... i just know this forum: http://www.forumfree.net/?c=23123
but i've never wrote on it, so i don't know if they are kind or not:D
(and it is all in italian as usual:rollani: )
good luck:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts