Xtratime Community banner

1121 - 1129 of 1129 Posts

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
then you're sorrouded by the iranian everywhere around you. i wonder if your new community will have an enjoyable atmosphere.. just saying :shades:

·
Registered
24,051 Posts
At the risk of coming off as completely ignorant, I was wondering what the major differences are between Arabs and Persians? I know they are different ethnically, Farsi is the Persian language, and whereas most Arabs tend to be Sunni, Persians are usually Shia. Am I missing anything else? Maybe it's like asking "what are the major differences between Greeks and Spaniards?" but like I said, I might be coming off as completely ignorant :embarassed:

The reason I ask is because there is some undeveloped land in the area that's recently been bought by Iranian-Americans who are now building multiple houses on it. Some of those houses have already been completed and sold, and the new owners are Iranian-Americans as well. I know some were born and raised in the US, others are immigrants from Iran. I'm trying to be a little bit knowledgeable about their background without saying something retarded, e.g. "Hey, y'all like bacon?" :D

9AxQfsOX-mE
In Pre-Islam, yes there were major differences. Now, we all look alike, tribal and stuff.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
then you're sorrouded by the iranian everywhere around you. i wonder if your new community will have an enjoyable atmosphere.. just saying :shades:
The new guy Fared is funny. Probably in his mid 50s, drives a big ol pickup truck, likes to walk around without his shirt (yes, we still have the weather for it, and he has more hair on his back than I do atop of my head) and he laughs at everything. :D

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
The new guy Fared is funny. Probably in his mid 50s, drives a big ol pickup truck, likes to walk around without his shirt (yes, we still have the weather for it, and he has more hair on his back than I do atop of my head) and he laughs at everything. :D

hahahaha so he's adding a comedy atmosphere, such this game surely enjoying his daily life more than us. i.e who keeps laughing and skip every upset or sad moment :D

1121 - 1129 of 1129 Posts