Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 1129 Posts

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is impossible to untangle the stuff to be edited out in the old thread, so I'm creating a new one.

Please keep it clean this time. No politics.

·
totally innocent
2,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok to lighten the mood, here is a story I saw recently which I found hilarious:

فضل عريس العودة إلى مسقط رأسه الباحة تاركا عروسه في عش العسل، بعدما ضل طريق العودة إلى الشقة المفروشة لجهله بشوارع جدة
rest of the article

:howler:

·
Registered
11,116 Posts

rest of the article

I heard this one on radio on my way to work.

The funny thing is that I find Jeddah as one of the most difficult cities to memorise its roads and ways, yet, I knew the way he should've taken to his way back to his pride.

Maybe he should've called me to lead him on the way:D

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
طلقته؟ يلعن ام القهر! والفلوس والمهر ؟؟؟ الله يستر بس. سبحان الله الواحد اذا اقبل على الزواج مايطيح الا على القصص اللي تجيب الهم.

(ماخذ الموضوع بجديه زياده) ههههههههه

·
Registered
11,116 Posts
طلقته؟ يلعن ام القهر! والفلوس والمهر ؟؟؟ الله يستر بس. سبحان الله الواحد اذا اقبل على الزواج مايطيح الا على القصص اللي تجيب الهم.

(ماخذ الموضوع بجديه زياده) ههههههههه
Come on man! As if there is any other option for such a stupid person like him! He was opt to get divorced!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The geniuses discussing politics in the other thread, would you please direct me to any other place where we can have a word away from xt, obviously.

Anyway, Asma Al-Assad is really gorgeous and tactful as well, a fine first lady, just seen her on CNN.

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
He sounds French-North African, judging by his accent. Tunisian, I presume. He speaks fluent Italian as well!

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
Really?

I have completely different perspective - I think he's very friendly, he knows his football, and presents well. I mean he's always interesting to listen to, I don't find him boring.

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
Hisham Al-khalsi is a milan fan, we all know that. he can`t even hide such thing when he talks about anything related other rivals like inter or juve. so, i think the majorities of calcio fans don`t like him. he usually cover his drops or hide his sympathize with ac milan by the huge info he knows about the italian football in general, i think he can speak italian.

of course he is an awful as a commentator.

kop. :cool:

·
Registered
40,301 Posts

rest of the article

hahaha :howler::howler:

he doesn`t deserve to get married and be a responsible of his new family, i think it`s a good decision at the end for his wife to ask for divorce because he doesn`t deserve as i mentioned.

really pathetic!

kop. :cool:

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hisham Al-khalsi is a milan fan, we all know that. he can`t even hide such thing when he talks about anything related other rivals like inter or juve. so, i think the majorities of calcio fans don`t like him. he usually cover his drops or hide his sympathize with ac milan by the huge info he knows about the italian football in general, i think he can speak italian.
I think most countries have football commentators like that. In the UK, it's pretty much the same. They try and keep their preferences for teams out of their punditry but it always creeps in and colours how they comment on their team and also their team's rivals.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
youssef saif is the funniest, he doesn't even try to hide his real madrid/brazil love.

There's another annoying Egyptian who supports Juve/Barca who doesn't stop talking about barcelona, even if it's Palermo vs Lazio.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
[I]salam all[/I]

What are you talking about ? Yusuf Saif is a die hard Barfca fan. He can’t contain himself, even during Madrid matches all he talks about is Barfa

·
MVP
8,980 Posts
I remember the Emarati commentators from Abu Dhabi Sports Serie A coverage during early 2000s, were usually pro Juve.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
What are you talking about ? Yusuf Saif is a die hard Barfca fan. He can’t contain himself, even during Madrid matches all he talks about is Barfa
:eek:

He only used to like Barca cause of Ronaldinho (hence the Brazil love).

In the clasicos it was obv he was with madrid, the lamenting after Messi's 3rd goal sticks in our heads when he kept blaming and bashing Helguera:howler:
How bout last season when Real played Barcelona he kept on saying Messi is no Ronaldinho etc?

It's Real/Brazil.:smileani:

·
Registered
40,301 Posts
I think most countries have football commentators like that. In the UK, it's pretty much the same. They try and keep their preferences for teams out of their punditry but it always creeps in and colours how they comment on their team and also their team's rivals.
i think any person works in such environment should have a favourite team to follow, some of them can hide that but others can`t. so, when you watch them talk about teams, you sometimes able discovers what`s his team. :)

1 - 20 of 1129 Posts