Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sensation !! former AC Parma and Spartak Moscow coach and legend Nevio Scala will take over Vardar... This could only happen since two privat sponsors did back up Vardar... Nevio Scala told that he will bring 3 good friend and former Serie A players to the clubb,,, two are Italians and one are from Korea,,, They will stay with Vardar at least over the euro cups together with Scala..

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
Is it sure ? :eek:

·
Registered
14,901 Posts
hehehe, I smelled joke here, but I forgot it's 1st April :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Makedonski Sport made something like this today. They have a section called "Davidov Coctail" where every day they write short news, funny commentaries...
And today they had news like this:
After 14 years Cile(Vasil Tupurkovski) resigned from the position President of the Macedonian Olympic Committee
Kometal Gjorce Petrov offered new 10 year contract to the coach Portnoj
FK Vardar will soon have new sponsor, a rich business man from the calibre of Roman Abramovich
Fershped will leave the basketball club Rabotnicki and from next year they will be sponsors of other club
And then at the end the last news was: Today is 1st April - the day of the jokes - Apri - li - li - li

:D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Harry Potter said:
however, my Zola joke was better :tongue:
The best one was done by Romanticar last year when he said Rabotnicki will lose -9 points and stuff.... it had me going crazy for a while :lala: :howler:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts