Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never forget. It will always live on. Remember and be strong.

As a symbol of our heart and our desire to never forget such tragedies in the history of our lives, WE MUST NOT LET THIS THREAD DIE. WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR BUMPING IT UP INTO THE TOP FIVE THREADS OF INTER FORUM UNTIL THE DERBY IS OVER AND DECIDED.

LONG LIVE INTER.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
J.ZANETTI: " I THINK INTER DESERVED TO GET THROUGH THE ROUND AS MUCH AS MILAN."
Wednesday, 14 May 2003 01:17:25

[FOTO Wednesday, 14 May 2003 01:17:25] MILAN - Inter captain Javier Zanetti's comments after Tuesday night's 1-1 draw with AC Milan in the Champions League:

"There's great bitterness. We really wanted to reach the final. It's hard to go out of the Champions after two draws. When Dalmat, Martins and Kallon came on we immediately put Milan in difficulty and we could have won. It's a shame about Kallon's chance immediately after Martins' goal. Mohamed deserved the goal. I think Inter deserved to get through the round as much as Milan."

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

VS

No contest hands down.

Unforunately we got stabbed in the back by our own city cousins.

We got our hearts ripped out by Lucifer.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There seems to be a problem with the pics, even GOD doesn't want us to win.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, great pics! WE got our hearts ripped out too many times. Now they must learn to suffer like us. Unfortunately, it might not happen- the odds are stacked against us

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
God that strikes me in the heart as I speak

I cannot believe how sad I am with Maldini and that trophy. Too bad he didn't share the wealth and didn't put in an effort for the NT when we needed him, alas :(

South Korea 2 Italy 1

RIP

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Look at those pics.

Maldini, the upper class aristocrat, holding his beauty and showing it off, perfectly comfortable.

Our captain, the lower class hard laborer, the one who works for life and for the love of family, the one who gives his all, for nothing at the end. But he still acknowledges the fans, and he gives due to those who deserve due. A true champion in my eyes, keep working hard JZ and the awards and trophies will come. We believe in you JZ. We think you are the one.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
THE best MAN in the WORLD

The CHAMPION OF THEM ALL

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Look at those pics.

Maldini, the upper class aristocrat, holding his beauty and showing it off, perfectly comfortable.

Our captain, the lower class hard laborer, the one who works for life and for the love of family, the one who gives his all, for nothing at the end. But he still acknowledges the fans, and he gives due to those who deserve due. A true champion in my eyes, keep working hard JZ and the awards and trophies will come. We believe in you JZ. We think you are the one.
honestly pulsar, I think thats probably the biggest reason i wanna win, just to see Zanetti lift the cup ... that is enough to say i've fulfilled my duty, seeing Zanetti with the trophy he deserves. My life would come full circle.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I agree. And I think it would suit us perfectly as well, you have to admit, to see Vieri hold the trophy as well after all he has gone through with us. He is one who carried us for a while, and he is one who hampered his career by staying with us. He deserves to go out on a good note. A true champion. Two of the ones who have always been here. Including Recoba.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Look at those pics.

WOW

Michael and pulsar your posts are pretty deep. Inter please do us all a favor

destroy milan

please we deserve a trophy, we need a trophy

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Inter didn't forget.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
AC Milan's 'home' match ended in a 0-0 draw and, six days later back in the San Siro as the away team, they drew 1-1 with Inter to advance to the final where they met more Italian opposition in the shape of Juventus.

away goal rule for the derby is BS

UEFA change the bloody rules for us vs. milan you shouldn't be able to win on away goals

you know how I want to win

on away goals just so milan can feel how it feels to lose like that :boxing: :fero: :sob:

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
INTER, we will die for you.

My dream is to see Zanetti hold the Champions League Trophy as the King Of Europe.

Stuff the Scudetto, Zanetti has to hold the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TROPHY AS THE KING OF THE WORLD.

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Thank God I have a VERY bad memory! :D lol!! I`m not kidding.. I have a realy bad memory! :(
and thank God for that! :D
But thing I cant forget that I hate Milan and I wish we win this game from the bottom of my heart.. please Inter give something that I cant forget ;)
FORZA NEROAZZURRI!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
U get what U give
8,784 Posts
Wake up and smell the coffee.. set on my watch on the final match time, turn on my PC and chat with you guys about the staring 11 this night, cause this night is so important to us.. it`s Inter in the final and we need to win this trophy.. and then comes the moment of truth.. we will be facing Chelsea, and we win with a 1 goal difference.
this is my perfect day! :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Look at those pics.

Pulsy,
Are you implying that Maldini is got it easy and doesn't deserve all that he has won/accomplished?

For your information, the hardest thing for anybody aspiring to achieve success in a career as a professional athlete is if you're the son of a famous player. Why? Because it puts tons of pressure on you and that every one compares you to your dad.

Fair enough, I'll give you that the fact that he was the son of Cesare Augusto, might have helped him getting into the Milan youth, however, his natural great talent and immense desire and hard work made him become the player that he has been.

All the coaches he's had, from Liedholm to Capello (first in the Milan youth) to Sacchi, Capello, Zac, Terim or Carletto or the various NT coaches (Vicini, Sacchi, Cesare, Trap) have said the same: Paolo is the most talented player they've worked with. Full stop. You can't take that away from a genius, rather, a god of the history of football.

Javier Zanetti, I have great and deep respect for him (one of the only Inter players that I do sincerely respect) for his dedication, love and commitment to the club which are to be highly applauded, is a superbe player and an even bigger captain. However, with all honesty, fairness and respect, one cannot compare Javier to Paolo. Two completely different players, different types. All in all, they are in two different dimensions...

As to the Derby itself, I am aware that Milan are the favorites, however, there's no favorite in a Derby. A derby is a very special thing, specially in the CL. It'll be nerve wrecking and whoever wins, will have a huge moral boost and a "free-ride" to Istanbul.

My head says that I should be worried, but my heart says to be confident, sereine and relaxed. I hope that as always, my heart is right!:hopefull: :devil:

LA TRADIZIONE DEVE CONTINUARE!!!:devil::stuckup: :star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
8,925 Posts
The thing that pisses me off most is that our older players have not one a trophy especially JZ. Vieri, Recoba and even the younger long serving players like Cordoba deserve a trophy as much as anyone.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts