Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beating the overrated pistons who are lead by a most mediocre roster

seems that the easts only true team is back with 8 wins in a row, thanks to a man who looks like a kid compared to the players

top notch work

all 8 wins have been by more then 10 pts

·
Registered
68,987 Posts
Planinic is getting more playing time with the new coach. In a NY Post article Planinic stated a few things about Scott and how he is happier that he is gone. So it seems like Jason Kidd wasn't the only player who wanted him out.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so they ahve won 11 in a row

frank has the best start ever for a coach....

i wanna see em go up against a big team from the west.

kidd got another triple double

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
14 in a row....the longest streak this season

it will be tested as next game is vs the t-wolves who i expect will give the nets a real game, can the nets win....doubtfull but if they do....then all props to frank

D

·
0 Posts
Nets got their asses handed to them last night by the best team in the league, who were missing their starting point gaurd.

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dunno they were going toe to toe till the 4th.

but KG is jsut dominant....but i still say give RJ and K-mart antoher 2-3 seasons and they will be beasts.

as for no cassel...well hudson certanly stepped up for that didnt he?

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it goes to show how dominant the west is

D

·
0 Posts
Lav said:

but KG is jsut dominant....but i still say give RJ and K-mart antoher 2-3 seasons and they will be beasts.
Neither of them has half of Garnetts talent.

KG=MVP!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Doc_Rule said:
Neither of them has half of Garnetts talent.

KG=MVP!!!!!!

i agree with the last half

however, talent is something that is explosive....u never know who has it and then boom.

take a look at kirk heinrich and dwayne wade.

both came in tottaly under the radar and were considered average draft picks.

however they have both progressed tremendeously over the season, with each one being the pillar of his team.
and i watched both of them in the NCAA tournament last year....and i must say wade impressed but compared to melo he was nothing, as for heinrich, i considered mc namara of syracuse a much better shooter and guard.

but i have since reveresed.

the point is talent is explosive and it appears out of nowhere...tayshun prince last year in playoffs for detorit.

dont sell RJ and K-Mart short.....they are probably the east biggest hope for winning a title in the next 5 years, that is as long as kidd is behind the plays

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nets have been w/out kidd and martin for ages now...

kidd is out till playoffs i think maybe he will miss those.....serious knee injury...

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
wrong topic buddy....can a mod move his post to the kingz topic

1 - 16 of 16 Posts