Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allright everyone. They are going to show the game on a Chinese Channel called CCTV-5. They are first going to show the game between UKRAINE - DENMARK (LIVE), then its HOLLAND - ARMENIA (LIVE), after that its SERBIA & MONTENEGRO - SPAIN (DELAYED). Now, this is what I want you to do.

1. I want you to download this program http://www.coolstreaming.org/Cool_42_exp.exe

2. Then install it and open it.

3. After couple seconds (it might take longer depending on the connection), you will see bunch of radio AND TV stations. These are mostly sport channels. There is bunch of TV stations called CCTV. The one you need to click on is CCTV-5.

4. After you double-click on it, it will automaticcaly open up your windows media player, or any other player that you might be using. This usually takes some time so be patient.

5. After your media player opens up, it will again take a couple minutes to show the screen. It will be buffering. First you will hear the sound and then the picture will come up.

6. When the picture starts, it startels. In other words, it seems like its a bad quality. This will go on for about twenty to thirty minutes (or maybe less), and then it will show just like your home TV. SO AGAIN, HAVE PATIENCE.

7. Now, I recommend that you try this today and not wait till the last minute and start panicing. AND, on the day of the game, wake up about one hour earlier and turn this station on so by the time the game starts, the station will be working perfectly. Just get up early and watch the Ukraine - Denmark game. Remember, it will be crowded on the game day so the server might show busy, so wake up early if you really want to watch the game

I will probably not be able to visit the forum on wednesday, so if u have any questions, ask untill then. I am currently trying to find out how to watch the U-21 match between Holland and Armenia.

P.S. This same station will be broadcasting the Real Madrid - Barcelona match next weakend.

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Aper this is great
I dowloaded it and Wednesday I hope they show it
Now I am watching Live Basketball on it! LOL
Are you 100% sure they will show Armenia - Holland?

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Ayoooooooooooooo, gna galis em. I can use my DSL for a good purpose now.

I'm still going to be at the bar, just for the atmosphere.

·
Premium Member
5,181 Posts
Thanks man,this is great information,although I don't think I'll be able to watch the game because of school(stupid school),well thanks anyway.

B

·
0 Posts
Is it normal that when Media Player opens up, it says "Stopped" and not "buffering"? I'm guessing no...

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yerevan United said:
Marias jan
How did you find out that CCTV will be showing the game?
I am trying to find their schedule, but it's all in Chinese!

I had couple of chinese guys translate it for me. I am about 99% sure that they will be showing it LIVE. I am 99.9% sure that they WILL SHOW IT(whether live or delayed). Now, it MIGHT be about 30 minutes delayed, so if you want to live the drama, I suggest dont go to livescore.com or soccerstand.com and wait to see the match. But, the way I feel, I think they will show the game live for sure. the serbia game should be delayed.

Baron jan, aper I have no idea about that stopping thing. All I can say is keep trying, and if you still can't get anything going by tomorrow nigh, maybe we could try it with the "host address", and hope it will work.

Tgerk jan, esi dzer hamar em anum, yes vabshe chem nayelu. Et [email protected] college em. I cant be absent. I was hoping I could watch the u-21 game on tuesday because I dont have college then, but I cant find the piece of crap.

·
Registered
2,980 Posts
Great work Marias Ionan, Im thinking i might be able to hook this up in the school's library and sit there watching football, lol, now that would be hot.

·
Registered
7,730 Posts
2 Marias Ionan

I can't oppen it, i downloaded, and when it finish and i want 2 open so it's coming again that i'll download over and over again. What shall i do?

B

·
0 Posts
It's all good now Marias..I downloaded a newer version of Media Player..

I'd kiss you if you were here..

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ARMENIO said:
2 Marias Ionan

I can't oppen it, i downloaded, and when it finish and i want 2 open so it's coming again that i'll download over and over again. What shall i do?

Did you install the program yet?

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
for those of you who have it working, you should be watching tennis on it right now. oh ya, and lets help our buddy armenio get things working.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Marias Ionan said:
for those of you who have it working, you should be watching tennis on it right now. oh ya, and lets help our buddy armenio get things working.
There are showing this gymnastics commercial. Loool. This is cool, I'll just let it on. Who knows what they will show. Plus I'll listen to some chinese.

Sudirman Cup.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Hahahahaha, chinese comercial with an Italian music. My goodddd, can't take this. LMAO.

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
I'm watching Spain-China highlight. Spain killed them, even without their regulars.

B

·
0 Posts
If the game is at 20:30 in Eindhoven, then it should be at 13:30 in Montreal/NYC and 10:30 for LA, right?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts