Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
To really be strong we'll have to find someone new; maybe Lugano or Chivu. I have always liked Kaladze for his versatility (I still think he is a good DM) but I don't know if he is the answer to who replaces Maldini.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Kaladze is doing really well. However we still need to purchase a CB. Let's see how he continues to perform for the rest of the season. One thing is for sure. The man has shown IMMENSE strength to be playing and on top of that performing superbly especially after the tragic news of his brother came in recently. I salute him for his courage and strength. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Kaladze and no one but kaladze :stuckup: He will partner Nesta until retirement seperates them ;)

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
Kaladze,not withstanding his quasi departure,he has re-intergrated himself back into a squad that always appreciated him no matter where he has played,bought as a central defender,he's subbed for others in un to familiar positions and IMO always given his best,even if at times he's been short of game time and confidence,with fate dealing him on a personal basis the most pain possibile,he above others for me has stood out above all,his aplication,determination and appreciation for all has shone through,his standing in this squad has grown even more,so much so that his example has been one to follow for all,he has earnt his position through hard work,for me we don't need to look to far for a replacement in the CD position,we already have him and whats best is he doesn't need time to become familiar with his enviroment.Kahkbah Kaladze should take that spot without a doubt.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Gallas because of his versatility. Nesta, Maldini, Kaladze and Gallas. I don’t think it’s necessary to sign one more world class central defender with these in your team.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,491 Posts
MALDINI JR - No matter how young he is :(

·
Registered
10,562 Posts
Kaladze is playing great lately, and if we cant get Chivu or Gallas than I think he should partner Nesta, we might sign Barzagli as backup but Kaladze deserves to play either way, central defence or left back.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
I really respect & appreciate Kaladze!! The man is unbelievable!!

But for the sake of stability & a 100% forceful defence i'd go for Chivu or Mexes!!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Gallas is rumoured, but i think many teams are rumoured to him. he would obviously be the best choice, and on a free transfer, milan would be crazy not to throw money at him.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
At current form, Kaladze is the man. Milan, different from some other teams, does not tend to fix things that are not broken. We still need a competitive back-up man for both Maldini and Billy when they retire though.

·
Second Place Winner February Photo Contest
2,631 Posts
I'll have to agree - the way Kaladze is playing, whoever joins us in the summer is gonna find it tough to break up Nesta & Kaladze partnership..

1 - 20 of 66 Posts