Xtratime Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
By Alex

Lazio didn't announce that officially yet, but there isn't any doubt anymore about the fact there will be Roberto Mancini at the guide of the Roman club from next July, to replace Alberto Zaccheroni.

That's evident especially from the declarations released on Tuesday by captain Alessandro Nesta, who already welcomed his former team mate.

"I'm sure that of Mancini could be a smart choice, as he knows Lazio very well, so he won't need any time to get used to this ambient" Nesta said.

"However, also Zaccheroni knows the team" added the player thinking probably of the name of Mancini will be announced just on Thursday "So this let me trusting for the future of this club, the next league will begin without problems. Anyway I don't know anything about who will sit on the bench next year, just what papers hint"

Nesta also commented the voices about his future "I already had a meeting with the club, I would like to understand what is going to happen, which players will leave and those who will arrive, which are the plans and the targets. Now I'm thinking just of the World Cup, then we'll see…"

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Most important, that also means Nesta won't leave us even though we don't go to CL (like rumour said)...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts