Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NESTA SET FOR MAN UTD

Lazio captain Alessandro Nesta revealed today that he may join English giants Manchester United next season in a deal worth £12 million. "It is every player's dream to play for such a wonderful team as Manchester United. If Lazio is willing to let me go, I would love to play for Manchester United," the Italian international was quoted as saying. Manchester United have alledgedly offered £7 million and veteran striker Teddy Sheringham to secure the Lazio standout. Manchester United coach Sir Alex Ferguson said, "This past Champions League campaign has revealed that we need more strength at the back. Nesta will fill in very well, as he is an excellent defender and has loads of experience playing at the top level." Lazio president Sergio Cragnotti has reportedly said that if the price is good enough, Nesta could go.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Verdi, where did you get this from?

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

M

·
0 Posts
This can't bee true!!!
I will never forgive Cragnotti if he sold Nesta. NEVER.

Mrs Nesta

[This message has been edited by Mrs Nesta (edited 15-05-2000).]

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
verdi i know you are a huge parma fan!!
but don't make any false rumours to destroy the glory of the scudetto.
as you knowm nesta will NEVER leave lazio
i mean never...........

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You'd have a serious problem, Mrs Nesta! ;)
Would you change your name?

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
I remember when team talk told the media that maldini had signed for chelsea!!
what a joke!!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't mind that crap,
ENJOY THIS GREAT VICTORY!!!!

SEMPRE E SOLO LAZIO CAMPIONE 1999/2000

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Relax, it was just a joke... :) Written by Kazema at the Parma forum just as an example on how stupid the rumours from Teamtalk can be... :) No offense, I just wanted to see the reaction... :)

S

·
0 Posts
If he goes he goes; we'd get over it. He's never been as good as before his injury during the World Cup anyway. One man doesn't make a team; but the thought of him playing for **** United makes my flesh crawl.

SCOTTISHTONY

·
Registered
120 Posts
Like ScottishTony says, if he's REALLY never been as good as before his injury during the World Cup, I have a mind to give up supporting him.

I've been a big fan of him because I've believed that he is a remarkablly great defender and he is one of the most promissing young players. And, of course, I've respected him as the captain of my favorite team.

But, IF he is not so great any more, it's too sad and frustrating to keep on watching him playing and I can't stand reading what fans, like ScottishTony, say such a thing.
IF he is not so great now, I would like him to leave Lazio so that I wouldn't have to see him. Because I'm afraid of realizing that he is not what he used to be.

ScottishTony
Your post ruined the joy of lo scudetto. Thank you.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i cant believe it that people are trying to ruin our celebrations...would you people give it a rest and just let us enjoy this wonderfull occasion.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i cant believe it that people are trying to ruin our celebrations...would you people give it a rest and just let us enjoy this wonderfull occasion.

FORZA LAZIO!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have already said that it was a joke! It's completely made up. I was only teasing with you for crying out loud. What are you? Stupid? At least now you know how I feel whenever there are rumours about any of "my" players in Parma. :)

S

·
0 Posts
Jesus, you really had my mind set on a suicide for a minut there!!!! But only until I red the price. £12 is hardly enough to secure you the services of Negro, and then you wnat us to believe that The Crag would let Mighty Old Nesta go for that. Whatta load of crap. He´s worth atleast just as much as Vieri!!!!!!!

S

·
0 Posts
Well Lazio is Nesta's first club and that rumour didn't made sence - why would he leave thic club anyway. It was a joke but some of us have almoust believed in that story :<<

FORZA LAZIO !!!
FORZA MIhAJLOVIC !!!
FORZA LO SCUDETTO !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Verdi,maybe you should put a "IT IS A JOKE" sign :)

Oh and MATADOR,Thuram is the best in Italy and world.

------------------
Any given Sunday,you either win or loose.That's FOOTBALL...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts