Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In this national team it looks to be a great friendship.
Nesta: "Yes, and we have showed that when no one expected us to do so. I read after the season that we from Lazio and

the players from Juventus would not have been able to cooperate. But it's not true, we are all very good friends now because we are in the same team. What happens during the season is nothing we care of now."

Totti has said that Nesta gives the whole team confidence.
Nesta: "I thank him. And also Francesco (Totti) has done very well so far. Against Belgium he scored a very important goal and I hope he will score many more during the tournament."

Now for all you ignorant people !!! if the captain of our team can give praise to the captain of Roma and the players of Juventus, then why can´t we ???

I think that you all need to read these words and understand that the players give 100% during the game, they do not like eachother during the game, they tackle, they scream, they want to win !!!

AFTER THE GAME THEY COULD AND OFTEN ARE BEST FRIENDS SO WHY CAN`T WE BE BEST FRIENDS WITH ROMA FANS, JUVE FANS, INTER FANS and so on !!!!!!!

Please do me a favor and explain this to me .. show me the logic of why it´s better to hate the fans of other teams.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Well Svennis,let me ask you a something!!!!!
Do you know any real hardcore roma fans?
Did you ever have anything to do with any real hardcore roma fan?
Have you ever passed a fair amount of time in Rome?
Do you know what we are regarded "as" on their behalf?
The history between both clubs?

No ****ing way would I even consider to try getiing along with those bastards!!!!
I have relatives that are roma fans,and let me tell you,I would never lean down as low as they do,Remember the famous four derby's?Well,I controlled myself,I celebrated alot but none of my relatives recieved any **** from me.On the contrary,after ten years they finally won one,well that night I received loads of **** from them.
So I'm sorry(ya right I am!),they deserve no respect,their a bunch of mother****ingcocksuckingnogoodfornothingbastards!

REALE CAMPIONE D'ITALIA E PADRONE DI ROMA

THEY MAKE ME PUKE BUT AS LONG AS THEY ARE AROUND I WILL ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK " DOWN " ON!!!!

·
International
6,519 Posts
i see you realy but REALY hate romista people ! Well so do I but not as much as you do:)

·
Registered
315 Posts
No comment on this one!!!

If I reply to this I will surely be kicked off this forum!!!

As Antiromista says......as trigoria merda!!!

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Hey Svennis, you've opened a big can of worms on this one!
I guess some people find it difficult to look past certain things! ;)

Reale, Cecco, what would happen if you ever fell in love with a Roma tifosa? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts