Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
appreciate that you clicked here guys,

I think that I put myself in a long highway nobody knows how it is going to end.
so in my last minutes in the forum (I think) I would like you to forgive me for the mass that I did and it would be great if we respect each other and be as we were and forget what happend this day.

how many of you appreciate this and who doesn't?

·
Registered
11,166 Posts
Don't give a rats a.ss about it to be honest. You insulted our Bible, religion, and the Pope..you mean every word of it and if you didn't you wouldn't have mentioned it so the appology is nothing more than self serving and fake.

·
International
8,545 Posts
I think this is an issue you and Ljugo should clear up yourselves. When you send a message to somebody you barely know questioning their belief it sure seems like you're trying to provoke them. I don't know what your intention was but I think you should at least explain to Ljugo why you sent the PM in the first place.

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
IVO said:
I think this is an issue you and Ljugo should clear up yourselves. When you send a message to somebody you barely know questioning their belief it sure seems like you're trying to provoke them. I don't know what your intention was but I think you should at least explain to Ljugo why you sent the PM in the first place.
Once he put that proseletyzing letter, rooted in rhetorical questions that some Imam, taught him to use, out in the open without anyone asking him, it became a board-wide issue as far as I'm concerned.

And even after it, he went even further and further, going so far as to insult the Pope.

This isn't about me and him, he put out the letter openly, which is totally against the rules as are those insults, which drew more from our side, and back and forth.

He's not on our side, if he's using language like that. We have Muslim members of our own who never did anything like that, and never would; and even Bosanci have been nothing but cordial and respectful, and always will be.

I'm sorry, this kid is a good kid, I can tell, but one who's so into what he wrote, I can't find any reason to keep him. How can I/we respect or trust the guy after he just, in essence, spat on our faith and history?

The ban is still on. Others get ban requests just for showing up.

Sorry to anyone who wants him to stay. Moreover I can't fathom how you're not at least offended.

Cheersch

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
MaidenMadness said:
personally i have no quarrel with anyone on this board
nor do i, the only think i can say: if you don't wan't to make enemys, don't talk about politics or religion, unless you have the same opinion.
that is playing with fire. ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.