Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 757 Posts

·
Registered
57,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His performance against Arsenal this afternoon was ridiculously good. Stunningly impressive. He didn't step a foot wrong all day long and looked solid throughout. Where was that fellow hiding ? :eekani:

Too bad he's from Serbia -no offence intended towards the country- or else people would be raving about him and calling him the new Nesta/Cannavaro/add well known or good looking defender here. But with a World Cup coming up shortly and a career at Manchester United awaiting, he'll gain his well deserved world-wide recognition soon. Very soon.

C L A S S :star:

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
He has been amazing for us, our team has really picked up since this man mountain joined our team.

I love him to bits, and he has replaced Toure as my favourite centre back in world football and at only 24 yrs of age he has a lot of time on his side and I am sure he will enjoy plenty of success at a really resurgent Manchester United side.

:proud:

Yes Nera4life, had Nemanja been italian I am sure there would have been a lot more recognition for this monster.

·
Registered
546 Posts
He's fantastic. :star: He a great tackler, man marker, and he handles the ball well too. I can't wait to watch Serbia's WC matches just to see Nemanja put the Argentine, Ivorian, and Dutch strikers in his back pocket.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
:D :howler: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Believe me, at the Serbian forum we knew this for years. Ever since his official debut against Italy he's been our best defender and always world-class. IMO Man Utd hasn't even seen Nemanja at full capacity so far, so the best is yet to come.

I've said it before, VIDIC, if not the best, one of the best on the planet! :proud:

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ciaran said:
no doubt about it a world class player and better than john terry, him and wes brown are as solid as any defense in the world
We can afford to sell Rio now with a Vidic and Brown pairing and use that cash in our summer spending spree.

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
His performance against Arsenal this afternoon was ridiculously good. Stunningly impressive. He didn't step a foot wrong all day long and looked solid throughout. Where was that fellow hiding ? :eekani:

Too bad he's from Serbia -no offence intended towards the country- or else people would be raving about him and calling him the new Nesta/Cannavaro/add well known or good looking defender here. But with a World Cup coming up shortly and a career at Manchester United awaiting, he'll gain his well deserved world-wide recognition soon. Very soon.

C L A S S :star:

It's true
Serbian players get less recognition then other players that come from Italy or Spain

But still, despite this we can all see he made his reputation to the public and soon everybody willknow about him when he plays at the world cup

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Red Bed said:
I am sure you would love to see him partner Puyol. :rollani:
Nope, we´we got the Kaizer for that.

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
RedRager said:
I don't think he meant it an insulting way Red Bed, but Vidic is a huge upgrade over Oleguer.
I agree, Vidic is better than Oleguer

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Red Bed said:
Your defence is pretty crap to be honest, take away Puyol and it's awful.
Nope, still got the Kaizer

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
It's no coincidence that Serbia only let one goal in all of qualifying and set a record for most games without conceeding. He's still only 24 and will only get better and better in the EPL as he learns the language and gets a full preseason in him. His transition thus far has been remarkable though.

Unfortunately he will not be able to play against Holland because of a red card he got in qualifying.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Marko3 said:
Unfortunately he will not be able to play against Holland because of a red card he got in qualifying.
Damn, I would have liked to see how he deals with the worlds most clinical striker. :D

·
Banned
3,325 Posts
Red Bed said:
Damn, I would have liked to see how he deals with the worlds most clinical striker. :D
Eto..He would have killed him

·
♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ ♣ ♠ &#
4,315 Posts
sonic18 said:
Eto..He would have killed him
Cameroun isn't qualified, So we won't know

1 - 20 of 757 Posts