Xtratime Community banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Yeah, I know we lost Deki...but not even I would go as far as calling Vidick cancer. :eek:

Well, he is now I guess, so it probably makes sense. :)

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Yeah, I know we lost Deki...but not even I would go as far as calling Vidick cancer. :eek:

Well, he is now I guess, so it probably makes sense. :)
:howler: :thumbsup:

So who's your boy for the next campaign, so I can pick mine and we can keep this going for another 10 years. I'm liking Kuz, let me know brother! :smileani:

·
Registered
9,714 Posts
There is no comparison, in fact there never has been. And let's let it rest man.

We lost one big player, but at the same time we got healed from cancer. Can't complain too much. :D
WOW! :eek: That's harsh.

Anyway Krle is changing stances more than a Kung Fu master here.. one second he respects Deki and is pro Deki the next he is back to hating on him and praising Vidic after also hating on him.. but I get what he is trying to say.

That being said, it cannot be denied that Vidic has finished a loser. If he wanted to, he could have taken charge as the rightful captain (and yes I think he should have got it years ago) and led us to the World Cup qualification. Ivanovic is in a similar position i.e experienced player and plays in the PL and is respected there but he has not turned his back on the NT.

Vidic is one of my favourite players of all time, so for me to have this sour opinion on him shows how pissed I am at his decision.

Yet at the same time it's clear to that he cannot be fully blamed in the situation either, because of all the c*nts in the FA.. and all the players before hand who have retired unexpectedly.

It's never black and white with our FA, just lumps of grey and uncertainty.. at least it keeps things interesting :howler:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
It's all tongue in cheek Vuc. I'm not pro-Vidic or anti-Deki, I'm pro Serbian NT. Even if I never really rated Deki, especially as captain, I wouldn't have wanted him to end his international career the way he did.

And Vidic is getting all the blame for our failure which is totally out of place IMO and a sure way to open the gates for a similar situation in the future.

Real blame should be reserved for Tole and co, but with our retarded media, we'll probably never see that day.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
i think it is more a case of people blaming Vidic for bailing on the NT, on the country, and not our failure to qualify

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
I'm not just talking about XT Al, but also about our media. A lot was written in the week after the game, from 'he sold the game' theories to 'he kept this and this player home' and everything in between. It's common place in Serbia to pick a scapegoat for whenever we fail and that's just what happened. Vidic could have been thanked and let go, but instead they created some kind of 'persona non grata' of him.

We expect a lot of loyalty from the players, but there's hardly any in return from us, the fans. Support throughout this campaign has been disastrous and you could feel the players were more at ease during away games.

We all talk about the negative atmosphere created by Tole, but it starts with ourselves IMO.

·
Registered
28,216 Posts
When a cool head like Vidic had enough that should really give some things away.

I thought we had some crooks and bad seeds in our football but you guys are on another level, I hope it turns around for you. These people or even some Balkan people will always find a scapegoat and it's usually the best or the cleanest because they don't fit in with their little schemes.

Vidic is a colossus and he doesn't run, the guy just had enough and I don't blame him. You talk of patriotism and football? First of all this isn't it the 90s and that tone is so diaspora like.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
ok... so why not say that it is the corrupt system in place in Serbian football that has led to his premature retirement from international football?

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Excellent post Lobo and fully agree.

And Al, why haven't our coaches, or players before him, or better yet the media? Why was Bulatovic killed and he's not the only one? Who threatened Kezman's family when he didn't want to share his money? and so on.

We're not dealing with just Tole here. One man, whose business is football can not be the head of an operation like this. He obviously has backing since no-one is willing to speak out. Not even Antic.

·
Registered
13,478 Posts
i'll come back to the speaking out

so we assume that Vidic's motivation is the corrupt nature of our football... he has had enough of the crap and just walks away and/or does it as a protest... but he doesn't/cannot admit to it through fear for him or his family's safety and feeds us the line (ie. lies) that it is the media, that it is to save the atmosphere within the team and to help evolve the team with the promotion of younger players?

a non-protest protest of sorts?

·
Registered
11,783 Posts
Anyway Krle is changing stances more than a Kung Fu master here.. one second he respects Deki and is pro Deki the next he is back to hating on him and praising Vidic after also hating on him.. but I get what he is trying to say.
true story, when the public announcer was announcing the players for Serbia vs Italy, Krle gave his loudest ovation for Deki :proud:

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
When a cool head like Vidic had enough that should really give some things away.

I thought we had some crooks and bad seeds in our football but you guys are on another level, I hope it turns around for you. These people or even some Balkan people will always find a scapegoat and it's usually the best or the cleanest because they don't fit in with their little schemes.

Vidic is a colossus and he doesn't run, the guy just had enough and I don't blame him. You talk of patriotism and football? First of all this isn't it the 90s and that tone is so diaspora like.
:thmbup:
i'll come back to the speaking out

so we assume that Vidic's motivation is the corrupt nature of our football... he has had enough of the crap and just walks away and/or does it as a protest... but he doesn't/cannot admit to it through fear for him or his family's safety and feeds us the line (ie. lies) that it is the media, that it is to save the atmosphere within the team and to help evolve the team with the promotion of younger players?

a non-protest protest of sorts?
I think the guy just had enough and called it a day. More or less washed his hands of the situation. When you realize that speaking out will not help to make many changes, but only endanger yourself and the ones close to you, why bother? Not to mention that the media and fans were already spitting on him anyways, accusing him of not being patriotic, not caring about the NT, and other bullshit. Why deal with that when you can't make people happy anyways? Why let criminals and thieves like Tole leech off you for another couple years?

It's funny to me how some people still ask why players like Vidic, Stankovic, etc. don't return to Serbia to play for Zvezda again before they retire. But then when you look at this sort of crap that they have to deal with, how can you blame them for not coming back? These guys succeeded in life and their careers prove it. As soon as they come back, people are looking to use them in an opportunity possible, dragging their names in the mud if they refuse.

I think many people who left (not because of the war), later realized that there was no longer a place for them back home, considering the way people operate there. My father was one of those people who was willing to leave the highest social class in Communist Yugoslavia to come to Canada, even though he had to more or less completely start over.

Tells you a bit about how bad some things were and continue to be behind the scenes, especially if you pride yourself on being an honest, decent person. Sometimes the best thing to do is simply walk away.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Vidić žestoko po FSS: Sram vas bilo
Nemanja Vidić, proslavljeni srpski fudbaler, oglasio se saopštenjem u kome je oštro kritikovao rad Fudbalskog saveza Srbije.
MSIZVOR: B92 ČETVRTAK, 19.11.2020. | 14:11

Starsport

Bivši kapiten Mančester junajteda je izdao saopštenje, koje je objavio Mozzartsport, nezadovoljan mnogim stvarima posle kraha u borbi za EURO.

Vidićevo saopštenje prenosimo u celosti

"Dosta više!

Imam potrebu da kažem ono što mi je na srcu i podelim svoje razmišljanje sa javnošću.

Ovaj sistem je destruktivan i kratkoročan. Troši fudbalske radnike, pravi fudbalere i trenere za kratku upotrebu, postavlja ljude na funkcije sa sumnjivim namerama.

Ceo sistem radi u interesu menadžera i funkcionera, a ne u interesu fudbala. Dozvoljava ljudima, blago rečeno sa sumnjivim biografijama, da zarađuju ogroman novac. Sistem koji smenjuje trenera koji se plasira na Svetsko prvenstvo?!

Fudbaleri i treneri su osuđeni da sarađuju s takvim ljudima, jer su, nažalost, oni ti koji odlučuju o njiohovoj sudbini. Uče decu da je za put do uspeha bitno ko je tvoj menadžer, a ko trener, jer kvalitet nije merilo, ni fudbalski, a ni ljudski.

Takav način funkcionisanja kreće od mlađih kategorija. Dok igrač dođe u prvi tim on je naučio sve suprotno od onoga što bi trebalo da mu stvara emociju i poštovanje prema dresu koji nosi (sportski i timski duh, fer plej, da najbolji igra...) Tek kada se to bude promenilo onda će svaki igrač da se bori da igra u takvoj reprezentaciji! Što kaže naš narod: “Kako seješ, tako i žanješ“.

Ovakav sistem traje već dugi niz godina. Kažu, uvek su igrači i treneri krivi, što je i logično, ali ne što nisu dobri fudbaleri, već loši ljudi, neće da igraju za reprezentaciju. Nijedan trener/selektor nije valjao u poslednjih 20 godina, čak ni kada se plasira na Svetsko prvenstvo! Ali njihov sistem je i dalje dobar".

photo: Pedja Milosavljevic

photo: Pedja Milosavljevic​
Pa iz kog sistema je izašao taj kadar?

Sram vas bilo!

Javljaju se uvek poslušnici koji kritikuju posleidcu, a ne uzrok problema i tako brane predsednika i truli sistem od koga sami imaju koristi godinama, a ne pominju “uspehe“ koje je postigao predsednik Saveza (neregularnost prvenstv a, nesportski odnosi Zvezde i Partizana, samim tim podele u društvu, produbio nepoverenje u srpski fudbal i sudijsku organizaciju, da ne pričam o “uspesima reprezentacije“).

Sposobni ljudi kod nas u fudbalu su oni koji manipulišu sistemom i zakonom! Samo ih pitajte odakle im novac i kako su ga zaradili!

Dok se to ne promeni – nema napretka!

Baš me interesuje koji će sledeći stručnjak da se javi da brani takav sistem“.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
So nearly 10 years later finally someone has spoken what we all know. I want to hear Branislav Ivanovic speak up also on why he was removed from the NT & stripped from captain's armband suddenly before the WC '18.

Just look who were our last 3 FA presidents.
1) Slavisa Kokeza: Former bodyguard of current president that never made in football so this is his opportunity to make money & heal his complexes.
2) Tole Karadzic: Involved massively in match fixing - still walks freely to this day.
3) Zvezdan Terzic: Another one involved in match fixing and selling players. He was even wanted on Interpol list FFS, yet he is current Red Star president.

All 3 criminals, all 3 destroying our football but the last one is the worst IMO when combined with this current dictatorship that is happening in our country.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
For those who are struggling with translation:

Vidic blasts Serbian FA: Shame on you!

Nemanja Vidic, a celebrated Serbian football player, issued a statement sharply criticising the work of the Serbian Football Association.

The former Manchester United captain issued a statement, unhappy with many things after the euro melted.

Vidic's statement is in its entirety:

"Enough !

I feel the need to say what's in my heart and share my thoughts with the public.

This system is destructive and short-term. He spends football workers, makes footballers and coaches for short use, puts people in positions of questionable intent.

The whole system works in the interests of managers and officials, not in the interests of football. It allows people, to put it mildly with dubious résumés, to make a lot of money. A system that replaces a coach who's qualifying for the World Cup?!

Footballers and coaches are doomed to cooperate with such people because, unfortunately, they are the ones who decide their fate. They teach children that for the road to success it matters who is your manager and who is the coach, because quality is not measured, neither football nor human.

This way of functioning starts from the younger categories. By the time a player comes into the first team he has learned the opposite of what should give him emotion and respect for the jersey he wears (sports and team spirit, fair play, best game...) Only when that changes will every player fight to play in such a national team! As our people say, "How you sing and reap."

This system has been going on for many years. They say, it's always the players and the coaches who are guilty, which is logical, but not because they're not good footballers, but bad people, they don't want to play for the national team. No coach/coach has done well in the last 20 years, even when he is qualifying for the World Cup! But their system is still good."

Shame on you!

There are always obediences who criticize the presidency, not the cause of the problem, and thus defend the president and the rotten system from which they have benefited for years, without mentioning the "successes" achieved by the President of the Federation (irregularities of the championship and, unsportsmanlike relations of Zvezda and Partizan, therefore divisions in society, deepened distrust of Serbian football and refereeing organisation, not to mention "successes of the national team").

The capable people in our football are the ones who manipulate the system and the law! Just ask them where they got the money and how they made it!
Until that changes, there's no progress!
I wonder which next expert will report to defend such a system."

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
Wow! My favourite player of all time as everyone here knows! I always knew he was different and this just proves it, pravo u meso!

I doubt it'll change things drastically, but you have to start somewhere!

·
Registered
45,679 Posts
I take it Deki follows a close 2nd?

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Deki is already involved with Red Star that is under Terzic (formerly wanted on interpol list) which automatically means with current regime.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Pantelić odgovorio Vidiću: Kapitenu, zar ovako nož u leđa?!
Nemanja Vidić je podigao veliku prašinu u srpskoj fudbalskoj javnosti velikim kritikama i napadom na rad Fudbalskog saveza Srbije.

Foto: Starsport/Peđa Milosavljević

Povodom toga se oglasio potpredsednik Fudbalskog saveza Srbije Marko Pantelić koji je iznenađen da mu je veliki prijatelj ovako "zabio nož u leđa".

malo je srpskih fudbalera koji su postigli ono što si ti i koji su na takav način reprezentovali našu zemlju. Malo je onih koji su imali hraborsti da kao ti preuzmu odgovornost na terenu. Nikada nisi oklevao, beskompromisno si u sve ulazio.

Zvali smo te i pred ovaj ciklus da se uključiš u rad Saveza, da preuzmeš odgovornost i da kao i na terenu budeš uz neku novu generaciju. Ali ovog puta nisi hteo. Odbio si svaki predlog. Rešio da suprotno tvom stavu ostaneš u senci. I čekaš.

Sada si dočekao trenutak i udario na savez koji je uz tebe bio kao igrača ali i sada. Kažeš da vidiš mnoge probleme. Puno njih je postojalo i kada ti kao reprezentativac nisi uspevao da odeš na velika takmičenja ili kada si preuzimao odgovornost pa grešio, kada je od tebe zavisilo. Seti se penala protiv Slovenije, poraza od Estonije, penala protiv Nemačke... Nije sve bilo dobro ni tada. Ipak, tada nisi pisao saopštenja. Radio si ono što najbolje znaš. Sada si odlučio da kreneš u borbu protiv sistema. Pitanje je samo sa kojim ljudima".

Foto: StarSport/Srđan Stevanović

"Izabrao si poziciju koju nekada nisi voleo, da budeš u senci i kritikuješ. Lako je to. Zaštiti trenere i igrače svojim imenom i autoritetom. Uđi u sistem pa pokaži da možeš bolje. Ko će Nemanji Vidiću išta moći da zabrani? Nije te bilo na stadionu protiv Škotske, uz igrače i struku. Nije te bilo ni pre toga da ukažeš na probleme koje vidiš. Šta bi se desilo da je penal rulet stao na našu stranu i da smo otišli na Evropsko prvenstvo? Da li bi i tada pisao saopštenja?

Ti si čovek koji može mnogo, ali koji je uvek govorio delima, a ne saopštenjima. Kažeš da su u Savezu ljudi sumnjivih biografija, pretpostavljam da mislis na moju biografiju, pa onda na biografije i ostalih funkcionera, predsednika Kokeze, potpredsednika Bjekovića, sportskog direktora Matijaševića… Zato sada koristim priliku da te još jednom pozovem da dođeš u Fudbalski savez Srbije, kao čoveka čiste i neupraljane biografije i da kreneš u poboljšavanje fudbala. Iznesi svoj plan za rešenje problema koje si naveo, jer sve su ovo opšta mesta ili opšti problemi evropskog fudbala i da se potrudimo zajedno da sve promenimo. U suprotnom utopićeš se u grupu kritičara koji sve znaju posle neuspeha i ne preduzimaju ništa.

I na kraju, ne pripada nekadašnjem kapitenu reprezentacije da na ovakav način komunicira niti da u ovako teškom trenutku zabije nož u leđa.

Nismo to od tebe očekivali"
, poručio je Marko Pantelić.

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
What spineless piece of s*it Pantelic is. Like a true muppet to this regime, they ASAP told him to counter attack Nemanja. Eh Marko, Marko - not only you were half the footballer Nemanja Vidic was but not even half the human being he is. It's because of slippery c*nts like this our football will never raise.

Reactions: Krle
121 - 140 of 152 Posts