Xtratime Community banner

101 - 120 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
Our media is paid to write bullshit, everyone who's followed this NT knows it, this isn't anything new. I'll just put it this way regarding Vidić; there have been voices who haven't made themselves heard well enough, he quits..and all of sudden those voices appear like it's something that has been going on for a long period of time.

..and Krle, they always campaign against people, especially against the people who're important. That's what they do, kill our football and then suddenly they ask themselves why the state of it is as it is..clowns.

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Our media is paid to write bullshit, everyone who's followed this NT knows it, this isn't anything new. I'll just put it this way regarding Vidić; there have been voices who haven't made themselves heard well enough, he quits..and all of sudden those voices appear like it's something that has been going on for a long period of time.

..and Krle, they always campaign against people, especially against the people who're important. That's what they do, kill our football and then suddenly they ask themselves why the state of it is as it is..clowns.
I have a tough time believing the FA has every single journalist in their back pocket. Come on, if they were that organized we would have won 10 tournaments by now. The fact is the country as a whole really isn't concerned enough, the lack of accountability and primitive ways of the FA are simply accepted as part of the deal.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
It's mind-boggling that the FA head can lose several mission Euros and have no accountability..There is more talk about the group of Partizan fans and their conflict with Scepovic than there is about this. :yuck:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Yeah and that should tell you a little about how these journalists work. The worst part is that they're just accepting the fact that some players, who really deserve to be in the squad, aren't there. Tells you everything..

·
Registered
23,488 Posts
Just wanted to give my 2-cents on Vidic 'retiring' from the NT.

To be honest, I know he hasn't come out and said it, but I think this has to do with the FA and all the bullshit they've caused over the years. Completely unprofessional and just outright embarrassing. I'm not surprised by Vidic's move, in fact I called it after the Slovenia game even though I was hoping he wouldn't go through with it. Perhaps there's a chance he'll be back if our current FA is wiped out and the right people (or at least better people) are put in place.

I think some of you are somewhat foolish to hate on Vidic because of this. I don't think it's a coincidence that Ergic, Lazovic, Lukovic, and now Vidic are all quitting. Clearly, there is something going on, something bigger tucked in beneath the surface. It's a shame because he is our best player, and I'd even say the best CB in the world.

Thankfully we still have the likes of Ivanovic, Subotic, and even Bisevac and Rajkovic (who I rate) available for that position, but Vidic is a big loss, no question.

Anyways, I don't really blame the guy, I think I probably would have done the same considering how much of a farce our NT is turning into. With idiot coaches like Pizon being put in place after the previous coach was unjustly sacked, and then on top of all that, the terrible player selections with the likes of Petronijevic, Miric, etc. getting call ups while the likes of Tadic, Radovic, Sulejmani, etc. continue to get ignored.

It's turning into a circus. I'm all for representing your country, but with everything that's going on, I don't blame players for quitting. I think I'd do the same too. As a man with some dignity and pride, I think it's tough to be associated with such criminals who are blatantly destroying our football without any sign of remorse. Why would anyone want to be a part of that? For a guy like Vidic, it's just a lose-lose situation anyways. The guy is rushed back from injury, plays in the big game even while not 100%, steps up to take the penalty since all of our other players (admittingly) are pussies, misses, and is now questioned for his patriotism, etc. Most fans are fickle, but sometimes I feel as though many of our fans are beyond stupid. I wasn't happy when he missed the penalty either, but for god's sake, at least he stepped up to the plate, unlike our other players. Right away people blame him for everything and say that he probably demanded to take the kick cause he thinks he's the shit, etc. Just goes to show how backwards things are at the moment.

Our best player, the guy who played his heart out every game for the NT, and more or less never had a bad game. Yeah, the handball, yeah the missed penalty, everyone makes mistakes, but other than those moments, he's been a beast. Instead of giving the guy his props, people shit on him and question his patriotism. I'm not saying we should praise him even when he does wrong, but give the guy a break. I can tell you this right now, out of all the Serbian players, Vidic would be the first on my team's list. Unfortunately, it seems that we as fans, are more or less getting what we deserve. We can't even appreciate one of the best players in the world. Instead, we try and find faults, we try to point fingers, and we simply try to pull them down whenever we can. Truly disgusting when you look at it.

I'm just waiting for the same thing to happen to Djokovic next year when he is unable to repeat one of the best years in tennis. Our own people will begin to shit on him, call him a sell out who only cares about money, partying, advertisements, endorsements, etc. and perhaps will even question his patriotism because of it. We're some of the best at hyping our own athletes, but we're even better at destroying these same athletes once they can't live up to the unrealistic expectations we create for them.

Now, on the flip-side, if Vidic did retire mainly because Ferguson wanted him to and more or less no other reason besides the one's he stated to the media (about the fans, media, etc.) then I've lost a lot of respect for the guy. I just find that hard to believe, and really think there are other parts to the story, that hopefully, in due time - will come out.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
:thumbsup: :worship:

Terrific post Mare and I agree with it 100%, especially the part about Djokovic which I've also mentioned before. We're an ungrateful nation and like to bring our most successful people down, while we build up the criminals, idiots and thieves.

·
Nullius in verba
9,334 Posts
Let's not forget Disljenkovic, another player who quit the national team prematurely.

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
Of course, Krle can't wait to find someone who doesn't hate Vidick and happily jumps on his nuts. :howler:

I can't see how anyone can justify his actions, he is a traitor, a nobody for any sane Serbian football fan, a coward, a picka mancesterska..Someone who has abandoned his teammates, the sacred shirt and his country at a time they needed him most.

Not to mention the many indicators that this was a well-prepared move, just slightly accelerated by our failure to qualify.

F**K OFF, NIGEL VIDICK! :fero:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
"The sacred shirt"

Grow up, RSF, there's no such thing any longer. Modern football killed it :(

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
"The sacred shirt"

Grow up, RSF, there's no such thing any longer. Modern football killed it :(

Of course not....it's just an expression. Come on, man, stop ruining my flow. :mad:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
:howler: @ RSF

Good thing you still believe in Santa Deki, the man who blamed the thickness of the air whenever we lost!

Btw nice triangle you must admit.

RSF and I Vs Mare on the Antic matter
Mare and RSF Vs me on Deki
and now Mare and I Vs RSF on Vida

:proud: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
You're delusional about Vidick. :D

Deki is a LEGEND, nothing but respect for him. Maybe he's not the player Vidic is, but he's a captain, he's a patriot and most importantly, he has a little something called OBRAZ. :proud:

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
Regarding that quote by Stanković and the game against Armenia in Yerevan, those games are played at 1000 m altitude and I know myself it's much harder to run at higher altitude. We all saw how things went against Ghana in the first game of the World Cup, our players could barely move because they didn't go to South Africa earlier.

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
He's also an underachieving, nervous, **** who should have given the armband to Vidic ages ago. Imagine this please, you're seen as perhaps the best defender on the planet. One of the most legendary managers in the history of football makes you only the second foreign captain at a club like Man Utd..

..and then he comes to the NT, where some chubby **** who has played 3 decent games tops for the NT is calling all the shots. Leading by example, i.e. failing under pressure. Drinking, smoking, opening Italian gay restaurants in BG, doing the entire vaffanculo gesture thing with his hands and face, always looking like he's about to get killer diarrhea. :drunk:

In 2006 we qualified because of the fabulous 4. One of them isn't there at the WC and we collapse like a bunch of bitches, led by our marvellous captain.

From 2008 to 2010 Deki runs a lot, people are amazed. 'Wow, what a captain, he ran like 10 K today, plus he scored a goal for Inter from 50 yards out' 'yo you serious bro? FORZA DEKI'.

Idiots. :D And we wonder why our football is crap. Respect for the man's passion and may his NT shirt rest in peace, never to be touched again, but I've seen Albanians with more natural talent than the guy. :smileani:

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
as said before and ive said it many times also deki was done long time ago. i said it 2008/2010 that he was finished. one thing ill say though is i respect him off the pitch very much because hes been a great ambassador for our country. no dening that

·
Registered
44,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #117
From 2008 to 2010 Deki runs a lot, people are amazed. 'Wow, what a captain, he ran like 10 K today, plus he scored a goal for Inter from 50 yards out' 'yo you serious bro? FORZA DEKI'.
The black Krle steps out, watch out Rotterdam! :proud:

Seriously, you sound like a mate of mine who lives in New York and he's white as well. Awesome guy, just typically American and he hates Zlatan :D

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
I'm glad you can hear me through the internet Zoki, but I was just repeating what some die hard Deki fans sound like to me. :D

·
Premium Member
27,260 Posts
I can't believe this is still going on. After the treacherous bitch from Manchester pissed on his pride, people still have the nerve to compare him to Deki the Legend. :howler:

·
Registered
40,672 Posts
There is no comparison, in fact there never has been. And let's let it rest man.

We lost one big player, but at the same time we got healed from cancer. Can't complain too much. :D

101 - 120 of 152 Posts