Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
One of best young serbian players, won euro with under 19 and world cup with under 20 team. Generation with Andrija Zivkovic we were linked with in past.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if you ask a serb about a serbian player he'll tell you that the player is best/will be best/among the best/undeservadly not recognized as the best/was going to be the best until -insert random excuse etcetc :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Lol, no. I just said he is one of best serbian young players, that is all. I think he is smart player, never watched him except at those championships for young players, but he seemed to me like a smart player. Midfielder (central,offensive,defensive).

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
What up faggots? I see AIDS has gotten most of your forum (RIP Friki :(), but good to see a couple of you are still having protected sex. :thumbsup:

if you ask a serb about a serbian player he'll tell you that the player is best/will be best/among the best/undeservadly not recognized as the best/was going to be the best until -insert random excuse etcetc :D:D:D:D
Yeah, except this kid was actually a leader in winning both an Euro U19 title and U20 World Cup and even scored the winner in the final against Brazil. He's also the kid in my avatar btw.

He's an intelligent footballer as Branko said and Zoric will confirm. He's very all round for such a young player. No stand out features outside of his movement from deep, but he's an extremely devoted player and a hard worker, a true professional and one with leadership qualities. We have many flashy talents right now, but I like this kid a lot. For the older posters here, he reminds me of Vladimir Jugovic.

Good luck to him and you guys. I'll be around. :smile_ani:

PS Nemanja Maksimovic

·
Zeko lopove...
7,464 Posts
I agree with Krle.

He's the leader of a generation that's been nothing but winning constantly.

He is a very intelligent player and has always chosen a move that's challenging. He went to FC Domzale, one of the two largest teams in Slovenia, after youth spells at Red Star Belgrade and Hellas Verona. He was first choice there at 19 and then he chose FC Astana, the champions of Kazakhstan. At first that might seem to be a stupid move but in recent times Kazakh clubs have invested money and made the group stages of both the Champions League and Europa League. He went from strength to strength and won the U19 Euros where we defeated France in the final and then won the U20 World Cup by beating Brazil in the final 2-1.

He made his debut in the Champions League a season ago and the highlight was when Astana drew Galatasaray. He also featured in both games against Atletico de Madrid. This year has also been good where he played in the Europa League. Overall, his biggest strength is intelligence, movement and timing. He knows exactly when to make runs from deep. Also, his stature will be perfect for La Liga in my opinion and this is probably one of the reasons he chose Spain.

I think people will underestimate him and in 1-2 seasons he will become a key player for Valencia. A young player like that doesn't make two moves like that and be a starter for no reason. The reason he chose Domzale and Astana was because he wanted to be a starter and not stagnate in a large league. That's one of the main reasons he left Hellas Verona at 18 which in my opinion was a very smart move.

·
Registered
16,538 Posts
Sorry Krle, I'm not dead by AIDS yet, you miserable albanian.

We'll see how he does, he probably did the most stupidest move by joining us and we probably did a stupid move of buying him, another random talent again who's not experienced with the league, exactly what we need now...

·
Registered
40,564 Posts
more like no sex at all, i mean just look at us :howler:
Refreshingly honest. I can see why you're the hero around here. :thumbsup:

Sorry Krle, I'm not dead by AIDS yet, you miserable albanian.

We'll see how he does, he probably did the most stupidest move by joining us and we probably did a stupid move of buying him, another random talent again who's not experienced with the league, exactly what we need now...
Yeah, I heard HIV is a slow burner. Just enjoy the time you have left on mother earth and try not to infect others. :angel:

As for the second part, I figured as much. You guys are Inter-light after all. :loser:

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
Yes Maksi (or Maxi :D) is pretty solid for his years. I don't know if it's good choice of him for picking Valencia right now or if he will become a good player for strong leagues like Primera but he shows some promises definitely.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh look, lots of people telling us how great this guy is. Don't worry guys, we'll ruin him.

Didn't loads of people say that Stephen Sunday was going to be great? Or was that just Mestalla?

1 - 20 of 76 Posts