Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nelisse & others, meanwhile...

I don´t know, Wally gave a nice description, but frankly I´m not too convinced a 27 years old striker with this record is what we really need. Frankly we need someone who is good enough for 20-25 goals per season.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Newest FAK-rumour? Haven't heard that yet.
But I agree, not really the finisher that the club seems to want.

What about Pizarro or Santa Cruz? I don't think both of them will stay at Bayern for next season.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, those will be loaned out to red bull, I suppose...

from the nelisse angle, I`d like the Klaas Jan Huntelaar kid better

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
But from Wally's description he could be the striker Rushfeldt needs as supporting-striker. Someone who helps him getting defenders to work, therefore opening scoring opportunities.

But, of course, he's probably not the striker you can expect loads of goals from.

And I don't want a Bayern-striker - on principle! ;) I want Raul instead! :tongue:

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Paul, wegen UV Forum, Tosim hatte zwar einen guten Lauf bei Waterloo, gilt aber seit Jahren als lupenreiner Chancentod.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Klaas Jan Huntelaar

:)

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Hat er?

Thing is: without Tosin, Afolabi will lose his form again immediately.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
... I dont know, isn´t that a bit of a myth...?...

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
I hope that ATV+ doesn't make up stories just to have anything to tell, so I believe it's true:
Afolabi and Dosunmu know each other for many years and played together already in their childhood back in Nigeria. So they're big friends, making life in Vienna much easier and funnier. If Tosin has to leave, I don't think Rabiu will be able to keep his form. No idea if there'd be any difference vice versa...

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know, I found that story on nigerianplayers.com, before ATV even heard his name. But Rabiu has a lot of European travel behind him and sounds mentally stable enough to be free of any influence of same village and stuff. It´s more his concentration, I think.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
...yeah, just like the reported interest in the guy from Duisburg. I mean, OK, Austria Wien might still have the biggest budget, but they you don't use it, but inquire about these guys, then it's not really on target to think about guys you and me have thought about....

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, indeed could be. But if the description I found is not overhailing him, I guess Inter will pick him up as the 9th striker or such.

Description:

A targetman who although being big and surly is also very rapid. At 20 years of age, he is now playing in Italy's Serie A.

2003-04: His good form with bottom club Como in Serie B earned him interest from a number of Serie A clubs, most notably Parma. During the January transfer window, he finally settled for Modena, a smaller Serie A team where his chances for playing-time will be higher. The transfer resulted in a co-ownership between Modena and Genoa (who owned him previously).

2004-05: Left Genoa for Atalanta, bottom team in Serie A, in the January transfer market, after scoring 7 goals in 21 league and cup games. Became an instant hit at Atalanta, and scored against AC Milan at San Siro, and in Atalanta's first away win of the season against Sampdoria, on March 20.

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Alexx said:
Klaas Jan Huntelaar

:)

today!

Georgios Samaras certainly looked alright too. The Greek kid is only 20 and a towering 1.92m boy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts