Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Were you trying to beat someone to it? :D saying his name isn't enough, share something about him lol.

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tricky little black midfielder. One that is the face of Flamengo.

Already won the Copinha this year, and yesterday won the TAca Guanabara for Flamengo.

Looks like will have a good future and will be Ronaldinho's young puppet in this Flamengo team that is starting to take shape.

The " Flamengo bonde sem freio" = Flamengo charriot with no brakes! :)

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Thanks for the info!

I didn't get a chance to see any of Flamengo this season so far, but is he actually starting with Thiago Neves and Ronaldinho on the starting 11? or comming off the bench? if they're all starting then I have start seeing them it seems :D I guess with Willians behind them they can play whoever they want.. I absolutely love that player.

Thier future looks nice with Diego Mauricio aswell(please tell me they DO play him and not Deivid)

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Deivid is being benched
a die hard flamengo fan friend of mine is sayiing that Adriano is doing everything to come back. don't know if luxemburgo will want that.

Ronaldinho is playing as a center forward now, with Thiago Neves coming from behind.

Negueba is playing on both wings switching.

the team is still gelling.... is looks like it will come good though

worth look the building of a new Luxemburgo team. If you have never seen one being built, just sit back and enjoy... its always a lesson that he pulls off his sleeves, to give the audience! :)

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
Tricky little black midfielder. One that is the face of Flamengo.

Already won the Copinha this year, and yesterday won the TAca Guanabara for Flamengo.

Looks like will have a good future and will be Ronaldinho's young puppet in this Flamengo team that is starting to take shape.

The " Flamengo bonde sem freio" = Flamengo charriot with no brakes! :)
:confused:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts