Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Only reason the debates came up was because CityBlue was being a d1ck bout it. But he's on my ignore list now, so it shouldn't come up again.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha. I don't really mind that much, it's just that whenever either of them has a good/bad game, it results in someone slagging the other player off. Personally, I'm glad we've got two strikers that most other teams would kill to have.

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
Haha. I don't really mind that much, it's just that whenever either of them has a good/bad game, it results in someone slagging the other player off. Personally, I'm glad we've got two strikers that most other teams would kill to have.
Yeah, Aguero and Jovetic are great.

:D

·
Registered
7,189 Posts
But really, funny thing is, the three strikers mainly used so far have similar numbers in term of goal. Aguero has 5, Dzeko and Negredo 4 (I think), and this is all competitons. Aguero def. has the most strts, and Negredo/Dzeko are about even.

It'd be nice to see all three hav good seasons.

Wonder what will happen with Jovetic, though. Pellegrini has only started him once so far. :undecide:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
BUMP

Negredo for me by a decent distance

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
Yeah Negredo has been fantastic, seems to be scoring way too much for a "water carrier", although the team he is in do put it on a plate. The thing is though Negredo brings out the best in our best player, Aguero. I don't think Dzeko and Aguero can work together anywhere near as well as the first choice partnership. Dzeko still has a lot to contribute, and with Jovetic perennially injured we need him to stay fit and focused and put in the performances when called up, otherwise we will not win the league. But as things stand with Aguero and Negredo playing so well he must accept that he is behind both in the pecking order until one or both is out of form.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts