Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Liga BBVA
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Negredo 5 goals in 30 apps

Rodrigo 3 goals in 31 apps

in spite of this Valencia still finish 3rd, imagine how well Valencia will do next season if they get a few decent players.

Will Valencia shell out 24 million for Negredo despite being a 30 year old flop

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Regarding Negredo, I guess he'll be better. He just came from the bench of Man City, and if I'm not mistaken he got injured for a certain period of time during 2014.

But 24 ME or even MP is too much though... 18 ME should be the max for him.

·
¡Ché we can!
5,283 Posts
Hmm, well I never thought Negredo was the right fit for us, even without my Paco bias. No doubt now though that his best days are past him.

I still see something in Rodrigo though. There's talent there, but the end product needs serious work this summer. I can't remember anyone else in the team having more shots saved this season...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Rodrigo gets into some excellent positions but was often let down by his final ball/finishing/decision making. He has the potential to be a good player here but the above needs a lot of work.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
wankrigo can obv come good,like piatti or rembemer joaquin took some time to get going for us but wankrigo just strikes me as stupid. no footballing brain just skills. i do think he can be a great suber-sub, coming on for the feg against a tired defence.

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
I'd say Negredo looked decent in build-up, just lacks the confidence at the moment. Remember he's had a tough time with the injury and apparently recently split up with his wife. Think we should be patient with him. This team needs experience.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts