Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a feeling i am well in front because General nEEbz, the right hand man of Hitler has failed to post anything about the prediction League for weeks, it is a cover up i feel, and the majority of Xtra-timers seem to be going along with it, it's like Berlin of the 1920s all over again. :eekani:

I demand that the results are published publically so i can bask in glory for the next few months, it might even anger Swiftwilly so much that he might even stop blooding working for two minutes and give us a post so that we know he is still bloody alive. :D

another interesting disappearance is Shaf's, he hung around for two days after the Milan defeat but since then nothing, perhaps he hasn't the mental capacity to stomach a defeat.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
khimik said:
Don't worry, next season we'll have somebody more reliable and less evil doing it ;)
will we still get punished for the crime of being human ? :eekani:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
oh cut it off !

It was getting slick n all. Add to that, Arsenal playing like Spurs, it wasn't really interesting to add up the scores every week. It shoud've been done last season. :D

So technically the official announcement goes like ... The Prediction League is OFF ! Thanks to some dead performances by our club. People who were winning can just sit down and people who were loosing can dance around as they just avoided the BIGGEST humilation. ;)

Hopefully next season. We'll come up with a more Hitler-version of the league to keep the amateurs away ;) :devil:

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Post the damn results!!! I want to where Jern lies in the league!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great i will now change my signature. :proud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
Jern, u know this ... ANYONE but you could've won the prediction league ;)

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
nEEbz said:
Jern, u know this ... ANYONE but you could've won the prediction league ;)

nEEbz
hahahahahahahaha ... :dielaugh:

No need to post the results now. :stuckup:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh :relieved:

Houston, we have a problem though, i am unable to access my profile to change my sig, must be something wrong, shit :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
How is Jern the PL champion????!!!! What a farce!! :D He is the self-professed king of the league. I think the results have to be published as new evidence has come to light!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Haroon said:
How is Jern the PL champion????!!!! What a farce!! :D He is the self-professed king of the league. I think the results have to be published as new evidence has come to light!
just check my sig, it is black and white, what can't speak can't lie.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
just check my sig, it is black and white, what can't speak can't lie.
Self-professed King Predictor. :tongue: You were in the relegation zone the last time I checked. :lala:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
The results will be too embarassing for our most-reputed poster. They will never be made public now :(

nEEbz
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haroon said:
Self-professed King Predictor. :tongue: You were in the relegation zone the last time I checked. :lala:
ghastly lies :(

last time i checked i was just about to go on an unbeaten run that would last for at least twenty matches. :proud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,208 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
ghastly lies :(

last time i checked i was just about to go on an unbeaten run that would last for at least twenty matches. :proud:
What unbeaten run??? :D Predicting 5-0 results with hat-tricks and what not. :D Unbeaten run my ass! :fero:
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Haroon said:
What unbeaten run??? :D Predicting 5-0 results with hat-tricks and what not. :D Unbeaten run my ass! :fero:
you obviously didn't follow the League as much as you like to think :rollani:

just catch the two minute highlights did ya ? :D

i was on the start of a roll last time i checked. :proud:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,521 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
you obviously didn't follow the League as much as you like to think :rollani:

just catch the two minute highlights did ya ? :D

i was on the start of a roll last time i checked. :proud:

as much as i hate to say this ... but I guess Jern has a point, Haroon :D

nEEbz
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,621 Posts
WHAT THE HELL!!

I am clearly the APL champion, NEEBZ just PM me and congratulated me, because i was leading the race,

So hail to ur new KING!
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Twayka said:
WHAT THE HELL!!

I am clearly the APL champion, NEEBZ just PM me and congratulated me, because i was leading the race,

So hail to ur new KING!
you are too late, the prize is a already claimed. :stuckup::D
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top