Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juventus won't get the title" Nedved says
There is still hope in Lazio to reach the second title in their history. The 5 points gap to Juventus is hard to close in just three weeks, but Pavel Nedved, left midfielder, believes there is still time for a surprising end of the Serie A league.

Despite the many voices which talked about his possible moving away from Lazio, Nedved was able to gain the trust of Eriksson in each season; and surely he is the most beloved player from Lazio supporters, especially for his never give-up.

"I want to win the 'scudetto'. It's not possible to get again the second place. In the current championship Lazio is doing even a better job than last year. I really cannot think Juventus will win!" Nedved said 'La Gazzetta dello Sport'

The Czech Republic international added "We must to take nine points in these last games, while Juventus will face Verona and Parma, two clubs in a very positive period: I am sure it will be hard for Juventus to win these matches! There is still a chance for us, there must be hope in us! During this season we played a very good soccer, we were able to defeat Juventus twice, even on their own field! In my opinion we deserve the 'scudetto': me and my team mates believe we will get it! We must believe that!"

"The team had an excellent training througout the season, so we won't have any fall of condition in these last few weeks. Maybe we'll suffer just a bit of tiredness, but, no doubt, we'll win the next three matches!"

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Another proof why Nedved never should be sold and not even taken in consideration for it. Still we are on the safe side, if we think he said that because he, like any Lazio player, has to say it. Not because he would bet on it or even believe it.

·
Registered
17,861 Posts
Pavel is such a asset to Lazio...if they sell him I will be gutted! :(

Nice to hear positive remarks come from the Lazio camp!!! Cuz we can still do it! :)

FORZA LAZIO!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nedved is obviously lazio's best midfielder in the past 10 years. not only his delicate skills and great pace, but also his contribution to lazio. scoring 10+ goals in consecutive seasons are not easy for midfielders in series A(especially no penalties or free kicks). i am positively sure that he have done a great job that even the world's best player(rivaldo???) won't be able to do it for lazio(if we have him next season). alexx, you are absolutely correct, don't even consider selling him!

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Yeah, and most of all, we need THE PLAYERS to believe that we can still win the scudetto so that they will continue to fight for it! It's not enough that only the fans believe (gosh, the crowd at Olimpico during the game vs Venezia was LLLLOOOOUUUDDD wasn't it? Amazing!) for at the end, it's the players that put the show on the pitch!
And what can I say...Nedved was SPLENDID today! Though as always he got fouled and the ref wasn't bothered at all :( Nedved belongs to Lazio and as I recall we've not even secured someone else as a backup for his position.

Forza Lazio!
Forza Nedved!!! ;) :) :D

Forza Lazio!

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
U CaN WiN Da ScUdEttO , BuT U CaN'T SoLve Ur RaCiSM PrObLeMs

For SuRe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts