Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all these VS threads got me excited to do this thread,, so,, who's better currently do u think guys? :cool:

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
Egyptian_Juventino said:
all these VS threads got me excited to do this thread,, so,, who's better currently do u think guys? :cool:
vicente just came back from a long injury,so he isn't 100% fit so my vote go to nedved now!!
but when he's on form vicente is the best left winger in the world!! :star:

·
Proud Juventino.
20,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nedved and Vicente both are da bomb,, add t that list PIRES!!

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Pires is phenomenal, just as good as Vicente and Nedved.

A few years ago Nedved was the best player in Europe though.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Bayman said:
Currently Nedved > Vicente, but Vicente has age on his side.
But, plz: Nedved, Vicente > Pires
Pires is an amazing player, and you can't say that Nedved and Vicente are exactly better than him.

·
Registered
13,074 Posts
futbolista said:
Pires is an amazing player, and you can't say that Nedved and Vicente are exactly better than him.
I'd say Nedved is better than but I'm not exactly sure that Vicente is.

·
Registered
398 Posts
All three have had sensational seasons at different times. Pires 01/02, Nedved 02/03 and Vicente 03/04, Pires has continued this form thus far, Nedved, as we all know, has been brilliant for a few years, but Vicente has years ahead of him. Currently, Nedved and Pires are tied.

·
Registered
38,252 Posts
Well he just came back from injury, but when he is on top of his game like he was prior to his injury, Vicente is the best left winger in the World.

You only have to look at how Valencia's season crumbled in his absence.

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Nedved has everything..a great player, a great leader...Vicente is younger and im sure everyone would agree that he has the ability to be just as good in the future.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Soccer Star said:
Vicente isn't even the best left winger when he's in form.
Yes, he is.

I don't like to compare players, but Vicente surely hasn't anything to envy to Nedved or Pires. He's an amazing winger.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Bayman said:
But, plz: Nedved, Vicente > Pires
Pires has scored ten goals this season already, and that's playing out of form and with a kidney infection. He's amazing considering he's not at his best. :shades:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
They are two different players:

Nedved plays more of a "left midfield" position while Vicente is more your classical left winger. Nonetheless, i think Nedved is a better player while Vicente is a better 'winger'!

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
khimik said:
Pires has scored ten goals this season already, and that's playing out of form and with a kidney infection. He's amazing considering he's not at his best. :shades:
But outside of EPL he isn't doing much. W/o magic Zidane he is average for NT, if he is even picked.
Still a very good player, but Neddy is at least one class above him (just look at Euro2004), Vicente imo too - best player in the best league last season.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Bayman said:
But outside of EPL he isn't doing much.
That's because we're shit.

W/o magic Zidane he is average for NT, if he is even picked.
He isn't selected because he doesn't like Domenech, and Domenech dropped him because of this. Cracking decision though, best one Domenech will ever make unless he does the smart thing and drops Henry.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Nedved for sure, but Vicente has the potential to be as good in a couple of years time, and don't forget he's only 22, while Nedved is 32 and at his peak.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Nedved is an amazing player, I choose him without even thinking he is class. He is so underrated it's untrue.
Vicente does have age on his side so he may eventually be on Nedveds level.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts