Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like our fans are really excited about the attractive group we've been drawn into. With Russia and England two very popular teams (from different reasons), and also Croatia a very attractive opponent on paper, our fans have bought around 1,000 season tickets for the qualifiers that will start in September. I think a full stadium is something that we can expect against all 3, and possibly against Estonia and Macedonia as well and with some luck against Andorra...you never know.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Raanan said:
Looks like our fans are really excited about the attractive group we've been drawn into. With Russia and England two very popular teams (from different reasons), and also Croatia a very attractive opponent on paper, our fans have bought around 1,000 season tickets for the qualifiers that will start in September. I think a full stadium is something that we can expect against all 3, and possibly against Estonia and Macedonia as well and with some luck against Andorra...you never know.
After almost making to WC in the last campaign, staying undefeated and observing our oponents in their current form, we could be optimistic on our chances to finally reach a big competition.

·
Registered
145 Posts
i was actually thinking about buying the youth/soldier season tickets with my friends which are only about 200 NIS which is cheap considering its 6 matches.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
Im happy the games are going to be an event to watch. Israel is really has a good chance and we need some fans to be in our stadium to watch the game and not stay at home.

Players like Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard will come to Israel and it will be entertaining...

Other than that, Russia has many fans in Israel, so that will be a sell out as well...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Im happy the games are going to be an event to watch. Israel is really has a good chance and we need some fans to be in our stadium to watch the game and not stay at home.

Players like Beckham, Lampard, Gerrard will come to Israel and it will be entertaining...

Other than that, Russia has many fans in Israel, so that will be a sell out as well...
We will have full house in the main matches. England because of the obvious reason of so many good players and after a lot of years without playing them. Russia, there are many immigrants from there. Croatia one of the contenders for second place. Honestly we have a good chance to go through. Hope Kashtan knows how to build his squad.

BTW, when is the next friendly scheduled?

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
berko said:
BTW, when is the next friendly scheduled?
Sometime in August...

all those teams that should have played us and forgeot are not regretting it...

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
Kappa21 said:
Sometime in August...

all those teams that should have played us and forgeot are not regretting it...
I believe we had scheduled something with Slovenia and Bulgaria. Still very few games until the first game against Estonia in September.

·
Registered
11,734 Posts
I consider Estonia a friendly :D
but yea..bulgaria it is..
normally, we would play Russia..but they are in our group...

we should play more :mad:
ever since 9/11 and the problems...we have less games...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts