1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Every year in sports, it is as if things are getting worse and worse.

I like the competitive nature of sports but when

1) match-fixing
2) bribing
3) doping
4) messed up referees

becoming involved it defeats the purpose

Troicki was already suspended for a year and a half I believe and that was in a "class" sport in tennis which is starting to lose its class sooner or later, especially after the Agassi revelations.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the absolute height of doping use in every big sport was without doubt late 80s/90s so I don't agree that it's getting worse...in these days the test methodologies used by WADA are pretty good. Of course it bears no relevance to the NBA which does it's own doping tests and tests veteran players only twice per year in prearranged times so they have free reign to use doping in certain months to survive the grueling season.

therefore of course all the NBA stars of 80s-10s have used PEDs because it's a no risk/high reward deal.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BTW Derrick Rose has been one of the few NBA stars to publicly admit the massive doping use in NBA

In the May 16th issue of ESPN the Magazine, on Page 50, Derrick Rose was asked:

“On a scale of 1 to 10, how big of an issue is illegal enhancing in the NBA?”

Derrick Rose: ”Seven. It’s huge, and I think we need a level playing field where nobody has that advantage over the next person.”

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
The DAY they screen for DRUGS even the ticket takers at Pro Sports, Pro Sports WILL die !!!! :musik:

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,478 Posts
MLB is SO frikken TAINTED it's NOT :nono: even FUNNY !!!!!!

American PRO Sports as a WHOLE a disgrace... Armstrong was the TIP of the iceberg. What follows has NO name !!!!:eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts