Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Huge injustices in yesterday's game in Paks. Probably the best game of the season with the two best teams in the country, without a shadow of a doubt. No wonder Paks beat Vidi, they are just better.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Guys, if Vidi get into the magyar kupa final, who will go to ECL, the other finalist or the 4th placed team? I've forgotten how the system works.

I hope Paks can launch a European campaing, they would deserve it with their 100% Hungarian policy.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
Guys, if Vidi get into the magyar kupa final, who will go to ECL, the other finalist or the 4th placed team? I've forgotten how the system works.

I hope Paks can launch a European campaing, they would deserve it with their 100% Hungarian policy.
Right you are. How can any of us not be rooting for Paks? If only they had more young players. Although possible NB1 gólkirály Hahn János isn't that old.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I initially wanted both to play in ECL but Puskás are just too darn good. We need 5 European places lmao.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I checked, it will be the 4th placed team in the league if Vidi get into the finale.

·
Registered
10,518 Posts
I initially wanted both to play in ECL but Puskás are just too darn good. We need 5 European places lmao.
Must admit I only don't want Puskás because of their name. If they were appropriately called Felcsút instead, would have no issue with em.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
I'm just too woke to care. They are so close to me I might even check out one of their ECL qualifiers. It's like 20 minutes by kocsi.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
I hope they have Forbidden Csíki sör.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Watching Budafóka-Miskolc only because Hajdú B. is the one commentating it.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
MTK are sort of losing it by the end of the season. pafc are 1 up in the 15th minute.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Szabicsimi >>> your typical Magyar coach

Looks like we might have decent teams in the ECL.

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Paks have gone nuclear.

·
Registered
59,932 Posts
full nuclear and focked the Buda out of those U21 guys

btw, now as the Rosszi mentioned him, will we see Kakas Jânos in the keret soon?

21 - 40 of 52 Posts