Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Championship is getting exciting. Third place is up for grabs for Újpest/Honvéd who are playing each other right now.
Vidi/Fradi keep winning?!
I think Carillo was a good choice for the fehérváriak but I guess it will pan out later.

·
Registered
10,105 Posts
All I hear about Újpest these days (besides the whole new/old címer argument) is they're utterly mediocre. No chance of winning the league and equally no chance of being relegated.. Basically the definition of a mid-table club. Oh and that they have almost no (younger) magyars:)

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Huge blunder by team Iványi on the important megyei rangadó Diósgyőr-Mezőkövesd: the ref gave a penalty but before the szitu the forward was offside so it should have been an indirect free kick kifelé instead of a pen. That's how Mezőkövesd lost a point.

I also saw the Újpest game, Kisvárda looked like a mediocre army team who know exactly what they want to play, pretty simpático. Whereas Újpest looked like the most impotent team in Eastern Europe. They had one big chance in the end but practically nothing beforehand. They might even fall of the bandwagon and join MTK in the NBII.

I didn't see the Vidi game but this is an important point for Paks!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ZTE decided to stay in NB1. Újpest started fighting with Serb coach number 2. Paks decided now would be a good time to cause an upset in Matyóföld. Debrecen in NB2? Can The Loki Saviour do his magic again?

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Man, Paks haven't lost a single NB1 match since FEBRUARY!
Since then: DDDDDWDDWD
Fradi are 2 up against them in the 92nd minute and they still don't lose!
Damn, I guess Kondás took a hard job?!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
They should have won the Magyar Kupa for that. Too bad they had to face Honvéd!

Will Debrecen relegate?!

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Újpest decided to be Újpest again with the new coach.

If they can play like that, then why the hell haven't they been playing like that? Nem értem én ezt. :O

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would feel bad if Debrecen got relegated. With that beautiful stadium of theirs and all. They need a decent coach at last. Cívisváros többet érdemel! <3

1 - 20 of 25 Posts