Xtratime Community banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
70,038 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This team will improve a lot with Coman and Man, and a decent defence.

·
Registered
25,500 Posts
Maxim and Alibec have to remember they play in a team.

·
Registered
25,500 Posts
BTW, Alibec's goal doesn't seem to be offside.

·
Registered
25,500 Posts
FT Romania 0-1 Austria.

To be honest, a draw would have been more fair. We played better but we are still too naive when we have chances to score. Also, I don't understand why our playmakers are the defenders.

·
Registered
16,736 Posts
What a pathetic attitude in the last minutes, on top of all. It looked like they just wanna go home

I never expected this could become worse than it already was. There's no escaping this

·
Registered
16,736 Posts
IMO Alibec was the only player that did well today. He deserved a goal

These games were a real suffering, painful to watch

·
Registered
25,500 Posts
Marin and Mitritia (except when he begs for PKs) did well too. Our NT is a work in progress, with good defenders and wingers, we should improve considerably.

The disappointment of the campaign, for me, was Ianis. Honestly, he seems lost on the field, very nervous and can't keep possession at all.

·
General Iordanescu
29,125 Posts
Yeah, we give up too easily after a goal. The Iceland game wrecked us mentally and the Norway one didn't help. We didn't do too badly in the first half but then everything went against us...

·
Registered
16,736 Posts
Marin and Mitritia (except when he begs for PKs) did well too. Our NT is a work in progress, with good defenders and wingers, we should improve considerably.

The disappointment of the campaign, for me, was Ianis. Honestly, he seems lost on the field, very nervous and can't keep possession at all.

We have many half-players. Do some things well, and other terribly bad, even amateurish. That results in us being weak and vulnerable in all areas. Bancu is an example. He does some very good runs, has good technique, but finishes actions in a pathetic way.

Ianis and Puscas have regressed since the Euro. They look average right now, when they were our stars last summer

21 - 40 of 58 Posts