Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
70,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wednesday, 18 November. 21:45.

Windsor Park, Belfast.

It's important to win especially for the WC qualifiers pots. If we get a better outcome than Russia in Serbia, we'll be in Pot 2.

Head to Head: 7 matches, 2 Romanian wins, 2 draws, 3 NI wins.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Wednesday, 18 November. 21:45.

Windsor Park, Belfast.

It's important to win especially for the WC qualifiers pots. If we get a better outcome than Russia in Serbia, we'll be in Pot 2.

Head to Head: 7 matches, 2 Romanian wins, 2 draws, 3 NI wins.

do you have official standings for UEFA seedings in WC draw? Who else can finish in pot 2 or pot 3, thanks

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
Tanase starts over Maxim, Alibec over Puscas. Man starter aswelI. Radoi trusts the FCSB core and chemistry (Alibec played with Tanase and Man, Cretu on the right knows Man perfectly

I hope Alibec does well

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
The only question mark I have is regarding Nistor.

·
General Iordanescu
29,325 Posts
I'm kinda surprised Maxim doesn't start tbh. But he's probably too offensive to start ahead of Nistor.

I guess we'll see Maxim, Puscas, Bicfalvi at some point.

·
Registered
70,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let's see how those 3 CBs will do. It was a nightmare against Belarus (without Tosca and with Mitrea).

·
Registered
25,533 Posts
N. Ireland plays with a 3-5-2, it should be different.

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
The Sb's are not offensive. It seems like a defensive Line up for this game, but I guess it's what Radoi is trying to get used to. Not working offensively so far

·
Registered
16,888 Posts
Radoi noticed we did bad defensively and is trying to correct it. But now he neglected the offensive part. All the absences aren't helping either.

He should have called Mitrita tough

1 - 20 of 76 Posts