Xtratime Community banner

national team?

836 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  kintazi 
#1 ·
do you know the turkish national team for euro 2000,many galatasaray players forv sure but who's the others?

G
#2 ·
--------Rustu(fenerbahce)
Alpay(fenerbahce)--Ogun(fenerbahce)--Fatih(galata)
abdullah(fener)-Okan(galata)-sergen(galata)-Izzet(leicester)--umit(galata)
--sukur---Oktay(antep)
subs
fevzi gk(besiktas)
bulent sw(gala)
tayfur d,dmc(besiktas)
emre mc(gala)
ahmet dursun fw(besiktas)
arif fw (gala)
emre and tayfur may replace anyone in the starting 11

#3 ·
Is MUzzy left winger or right?

And Emre will prebably replace someone in the starting line up.

iF aBDULLAH STARTS I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE. tHE GUY SUCKED BIG TIME THIS YEAR.

2 MOREPLAYERS TO THAT LIST.

Hakan Unsal(galatasaray)
Suat(galatasaray)

Hakan is the best left winger of Turkey.
He must play in place of Apo. but coach Denizli id gonna be the new coach of Fener next season. The deal is done for $4 million for 2 years. so he will probably wanna play more Fenerbahce players. and that is the worst possible choice he can ever make :( :(

#4 ·
suat played really good in the uefa cup final
ao ihope we'll se him,izzet has never even played in turkey byt he's now playing in national team,i think he better move to gala than play in leicester,they are not that good.
what about the player who moved to rangers?
is he not playing in national team anymore?

#7 ·
I dont think so! i know it sounds strange but he doesnt deserve it. When we have Hakan, Arif, Oktay and Ahmet who are definitely better playrs than him, we dont really need him. BUt he scoeres every game, i dont know what the hack is wrong with this guy honestly! :)

IT is also such a shame that Denizli prefers Apo in the starting line up. :(

#9 ·
He does and i think he might be beneficial. But i would still say that he is not deinitely gonna be any better than Hakan, Arif and Oktay.

I guess, u dont know Oktay. He is great, he is better than Arif in my opinion. There is also this guy clled Erhan in Gazianteospor and he will also be a great contibuton if he plays. He is very young and talented.

G
#10 ·
serkan is a great finisher but lazy and slow anyway he should be in the squad.I think ahmet and sukur must be the strþkers inthe line up ahmet is fast and can dribble to the lines and has agood cross he can be a good assist to sukur.he has better style than arif.oktay and sukur would be very steady.Also erhan albayrak can play as a left winger in 4 4 2 strategy which i would prefer if i was in denizlis position

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.