Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there is no longer a national team website done by a fan...so............Would anyone like to put a team effort and create one? I mean....it would be nice. We could all put one together........and have it ready to launch on June 9-11 just before our win against England ( :) ).

Interested? Razor?Red Eagle? Paulo? SantaMaria?Jardel?GameRod?Dragao Azul?BlueDragon1956? OLA?????

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Sounds like a great idea - sign me up. It's sure to get a ton of traffic once Portugal wins the tournament (yeaaaahhhhhh!!!) :)

Forca Benfica!

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
okay...so thats 2 people. marco and Razor.....anyone else? I would like to get cracking on this next week.

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
If you all try and post at the same time, the server might crash. One at a time, guys.

:)

O

·
0 Posts
Sure!
Great idea.

Why don't you delegate who does what and lets start.

------------------
Viva O Norte
Viva Porto
Viva Futebol Clube do Porto
Viva Pinto da Costa

[This message has been edited by Ola (edited 22-04-2000).]

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all right! we got 5 souls who are willing to help! Ola been awhile since you posted!

Ok...I would like to get this started soon, my final exam at school is on May 1st or 3rd, not sure yet. So I was thinking we start sometime then...unless you guys wanna get started already?

Contact me on ICQ for the fine details.

Tripeiro
27772062 (my ICQ #)

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
Ola!

Great to see your name back on the board where it belongs!

·
International
5,629 Posts
Count me in...let me know what I need to do.

I think it's a great idea!

VIVA PORTUGAL!

·
Registered
964 Posts
Just tell me what to do and i will help in any possible way , but than we would need somebody who is livng n Portugal to help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts