Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I have no work tommorow so I should be able to make some serious progress on the site tommorow starting at about 11 AM EST because tonight is ladies night at CHEERS in Montreal.

Anyways just to remind you if you want to participate I would appreiciate that everyone start cracking :) now. Basically what this means is E-Mail. If you have the time go to pages.infinit.net/marcoa/index2.html and sign up for the mailing list. I will approve your signing up tonight and tommorow everyone should be on the list. The chore list is as follows:

1. Plantel-Duh!--Jardel, SLB, Xmaster
2. News--Slb-Paulo-RedEagle
3. History--Ola, Razor
4. Statistics--Paulo, Ola
5. Youth/B Squad-Razor,RedEagle
6. Links-Me, Ola, Razor
7. Schedule-Slb/Jardel
8. Pics--Me
9. Downloads--I'll see what I can do
10. About (bio's on all of us)--Everyone submits
11. Polls--Me

There are still some people who I am not sure that want to participate....Laureano/Santa among others. Also B4EVA is banned. I believe he will be unbanned soon though.

One thing that is *very* important is to not let our personal opinions on certain players take advantage of our writing. AKA If you are a Benfica fan writing about a Porto player don;t make it seem like the Portista does not belong on the Seleccao and vice versa. This is a collaborative effort and I know that I have taken a little longer than some anticipated but I have reasons.
1. The League title race had went down to the wire.
2. I have another Website to work on www.fcporto-online.com
3. I have been working a lot more lately since one of my co-workers went down to California for a week so I have been covering his shifts :(
4. I do have a life off of the net. It's true It's true! :)
5. It's summer, and if anyone has ever been to Montreal the summer is magic..AKA the girls are nicer and people are very promiscuous :)

so heres to peace, promiscuity, love and futebol portugues

Adeus

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

J

·
0 Posts
yes excellent ideas MARCOA it would be alot easier though if people had ICQ from www.icq.com

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
International
5,629 Posts
Cool....why is B4EVA banned?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he was...but now he is unbanned I believe.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

O

·
0 Posts
Why don't we chip in and raise the $70 to pay for hosting the site?

I figure if we all chip in $ 5 cash and mail it to Marcoa he won't have to foot the bill.

What does everyone think?

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know all :)

It was me who got you unbanned. A portista helping you out? hmmmm...... ;)

anyways..that would be cool..perhaps you can provide the site with daily during the Euro. Interested?

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts