Xtratime Community banner

14601 - 14605 of 14605 Posts

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
Mitrovic was the man of match. Three quality goals from three different situations.

Ljajic was excellent as well. Very active and his passing was sharp the entire match. Nice to see Ivanovic back - always a huge threat on goal and offered us much more offensively than Rukavina from RB.

I was impressed with SMS' performance in central midfield. He was disciplined, excellent with his distribution and defended well.

Hard to judge the defence since Bolivia hardly attacked. The only goal they scored was a big lapse of concentration and a consequence of how eager the whole team was to score on a set piece.

Overall, a nice confidence boost before the World Cup.

·
Ne oprastam
12,643 Posts
While SMS was good Im not sure if his attacking talents are wasted while playing farther back, he had a few nice moments but was largely quiet going forward vs a pretty weak team.

Milkenkovic is very strong and aggressive. maybe a little too aggresive at times as he did overplay a few times today. I like him a lot but im not sure if hes ready yet. Probably still our best option at that position though.

Good confidence booster, I'm still not sure what to expect.

·
Registered
69,067 Posts
If this is the same Bolivia team as the one who played against the US then its like their C team, the top teams in Bolivia didn't release their players and they looked awful even against a young US team, though this is what the "go home" friendlies are for :D

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
If this is the same Bolivia team as the one who played against the US then its like their C team, the top teams in Bolivia didn't release their players and they looked awful even against a young US team, though this is what the "go home" friendlies are for :D
Don't know for US game but I know they just tied up with Korea team a couple od days ago. :grin2:

14601 - 14605 of 14605 Posts