Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
1st Tier Poster
49,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

According to the police arrest warrant, the incident occurred after an argument broke out at the house party, where guests were playing cards and video games.

Baker allegedly took out a gun before he, Dunbar and another man - described as wearing a red mask - started taking valuables and cash from people.

The man in the red mask is not fully identified in the reports. Baker allegedly asked this person to shoot one witness, but the red masked man did not do so.

All three then made off in separate vehicles - a Mercedes Benz, a Lamborghini and a BMW.

·
1st Tier Poster
49,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
It's been made out as some "misogynistic" pc issue but the real reason is: he's some small time player who talked shit about his teammates behind their backs in a really vitriolic way. Obviously he can't have a future in that franchise anymore.
Lets be honest here, the hockey dudes are the evil "white supremacists" so attacked like Don Cherry the legend was. Felons in the no fun league can dog fighting, beat the s.hit out of their wives and gfs, have 5 baby mommas and not pay child support and its all good...

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
Gambling is one vice I don't engage in, it brings out the absolute worst in people.
Watching Last Dance...and Jordan sure liked his gambling....but then again, he had so much money it was just a drop in the bucket to him...no harm no foul.

What a competitor and winner though, and my man Toni Kukoc-the heart and soul of the Bulls-was great in his cameos.

·
Registered
65,890 Posts
Watching Last Dance...and Jordan sure liked his gambling....but then again, he had so much money it was just a drop in the bucket to him...no harm no foul.

What a competitor and winner though, and my man Toni Kukoc-the heart and soul of the Bulls-was great in his cameos.
I lvoed Kukoc's interview when they asked him about Scottie and Michael goingape shit defense on him, "I never even saw these guys before in my life. What did I do to them?" Good hearted Kukoc couldn't understand how people could be so bitter.

·
Registered
21,525 Posts
I lvoed Kukoc's interview when they asked him about Scottie and Michael goingape shit defense on him, "I never even saw these guys before in my life. What did I do to them?" Good hearted Kukoc couldn't understand how people could be so bitter.
I was glad he said it...it made Jordan and headache boy look like morons.

Glad Toni also drained the winning shot when Pippen had his little hissy fit and wouldn't go into the game for the play drawn up for Toni.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts