Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is it, after waiting for so long Beitar and the rest of the Al/Leumit teams enter the Cup. We are playing Ironi Kiryat Ata at Teddy on Wednesday. Ata are a third division where they're ranked 4th with 8 points less then Hapoel Hertzeliya in second. BTW they just beat Hertzeliya away 3:2 this weekend. I recognized two names, Shlomi Ben Hemo and Assi Kelman, two Maccabi Haifa youth products I believe. 3 years ago it was the same fixture at the same round and we won 3:1 after trailing 1:0 at the interval. This time we better put the game beyond doubt way before that.

I think Luis will rest a few key players but not all of them, we want to aim high at this season's cup. My lineup

..........Korenfine/Solomon.............

Haliva.....Ben Yosef....Mitreski........Ziv/Amsalem

Afek/Bruchian........Leroy/Melikson.....N'sumbo..........Melikson/Fernandes

............Aganzo...............Itzhaki..............

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lineup for tonight:

................Korenfine

Ziv.......Ben Yosef....Mitreski.....Amsalem

Leroy.......Alberman.......Nsumbo.......Itzhaki

.........................Asulin........Aganzo

I heard somewhere Lior and Aganzo were given a day off tonight but we can't let our best two strikers go :googly: But they are in according to ONE. Fabrice is doubtful, Fernandez probably wouldn't want to take any risk there.

Prediction

Beitar 3 (Asulin x2, Leroy) Kiryat Ata 0

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1:0 to Beitar at the interval, goal by Haliva in the second minute.

Our lineup

__Solomon

Haliva_Mitreski__Ben Yosef__Danin

Afek__Malichi___Bruchian___Melikson

____Ben Shoshan____Itzhaki

Man that's our reserve team :D Must say that's a pretty impressive reserve side though, our depth is amazing in every department but central defense.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Beitar.NET already have the goal recorded, for anyone interested. :)

Nice free kick by Haliva, who once again demonstrates his great shot. 70 minutes gone and it's still 1:0, kind of pathetic, we're in for troubles if we go with this result into the dying minutes.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And as I write this Barak Itzhaki makes it 2:0! :)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3:0, Asulinho :D

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK now it's a real trashing, 4:0 by the legs of Igor Mitreskiiiiiiii (rejoice MacoBoy :D)

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Final result:

Beitar Jerusalem 4 M. Ironi Kiryat Ata 0

Beitar in the 1/8 final with an easy win against the third division team, don't expect an easy opponent in the next round.

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
An expected win for Beitar and this team is reserve team is a very good one. If this team played on the Ligat Ha´Al it would still be great.

·
Registered
8,892 Posts
Raanan said:
OK now it's a real trashing, 4:0 by the legs of Igor Mitreskiiiiiiii (rejoice MacoBoy :D)
:D:D:D I dont think he has scored for any of his clubs, hey, looks like hes doing everything at Beitar scoring getting red cards the lot. :thumbsup: :tongue:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts