Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nasty Nick !

Why did you close the topic " Now, who is this " ???????

WHY !? :(

I will leave this forum if we have moderators closing topics without reason !
Cause there was NOTHING wrong with that topic, and there was NO braking the rules of extratime !!!

Bye

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
come on,i just thought it was better to post all off topic posts in one topic(the countdown topic)it would be a lot better,don't you think so?

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
my intention was not to hurt anyone with closing that topic,i thought no one would care,cause we closed several other off-topics before,leppo isn't okey to just continue the dicsussion in the b-day topic?
:)

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the thing is nick, that when you have a discussion like the one canonball had, it is alot easier to keep up with the other parties response if we have it under a specific topic, where only this is discussioned. If we should move it to the birtday topic me and canonball would have to look through ALL responses to see if there is something about our discussion.

And frankly I think that is a waste of time, well unless there is alot of interesting discussions.

I just feel that it is alot easier to log on to xtratime and look at THE topic and see if there has been a reply.
And if so, I would know it´s a answer in our discussion.

I hope you will see my point in this !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.