·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wouldnt know who it was,looks russian tho

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
I'm almost sure it's Shakhtar Donetsk, no idea who scored the goal though... let's ask in the Ukraine forum.

Any idea how to download?

·
Registered
44,603 Posts
I am almost sure that is not a Shakhtar goal....if is a Shakhtar goal it has to be from five or more years ago.....

·
Registered
12,740 Posts
kleber said:
I am almost sure that is not a Shakhtar goal....if is a Shakhtar goal it has to be from five or more years ago.....
Really?

Then I've got absolutely no clue :howler: .

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
kleber said:
at that days (years) players didn't know such kicks... :tongue:

·
Registered
684 Posts
If you look closely there's a ukrainian flag and a greek flag imprinted on the advertisement just above it has to be either of the two

great goal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,200 Posts
I cannot see that goal. It says somehing like "the site is down for mainteinance"...
Is there another link?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Yeah that goal - its Atelkin, but Belyk is the new over-head kick man for Shakhtar, you guys seen any of his (insane) efforts?

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Rebrov said:
Yeah that goal - its Atelkin, but Belyk is the new over-head kick man for Shakhtar, you guys seen any of his (insane) efforts?
Haha. Sergiy Popov against Nyva in 1996. :star: Rebrov stop speaking about things you have no idea of, I beg you. :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts