Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Čeh zapušča Brugge?

Vse glasnejše so govorice, da naj bi slovenski reprezentant Nastja Čeh po koncu sezone zapustil Club Brugge. Ga bo pot vodila v Avstrijo ali Nemčijo?

O nadaljnji usodi Nastje Čeha se ugiba že kar nekaj časa. Potem ko je Ptujčan že pred to sezono bil na izhodnih vratih belgijskega kluba, je tokrat ponovno aktualen njegov odhod iz Cluba Bruggea. V Belgiji naj ne bi bili več zadovoljni s predstavami slovenskega reprezentanta in kot pravijo nekateri viri, naj bi imeli zanj že zamenjavo v mlajšem nogometašu. Tako Nastji ne preostane drugega, kot da zamenja sredino. Od možnih novih destinacij Čeha pa se najpogosteje omenjajo neimenovani nemški klubi, resen kandidat pa naj bi bila tudi dunajska Austria. Po nekaterih podatkih naj bi se nekateri tuji nogometni strokovnjaki želeli prepričati v Čehove sposobnosti tudi na zadnjih reprezentančnih preizkušnja v Celju, a po tistem, kar je le-ta pokazal proti Nemčiji in Belorusiji, niso imeli veliko za videti.

-----------------------------------------

The article talks about possble departure of Ceh from Club Brugge. It says that people at Brugge are not content with Nastja and that they allready have an replacement for him in a younger player, so all that's left for him is to leave the club. Clubs from Germany and Austria are reported to be interested in him, namely Austria Vienna. It also says that he was watched by some of the interested in the latest NT matches, but theose people couldn't see much as he more or less dissapointed there.

So Bins, what's the "insiders" point of view about it?

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Well, we've picked up the Austria-rumours here as well, but so far nothing has been concrete.

Wether or not people are unhappy with him in Brugge, is hard to say. He had a great first round, after which his level of playing dropped together with the rest of the team, but he stayed in the team until now. My guess is that they get this from the criticism from fans over the internet.

The question on wether or not he's leaving is a different one. As far as age is concerned, it's the perfect moment for a step ahead, but I believe he's aiming higher than Austria Wien. Any idea on the German teams who followed him?

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't know where the author got the infos about the club being unhappy with him and obviously I don't know if it's true or not, I just translated what it says. So far I thought he's doing fine there and I always looked like Brugge being a good club for him. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

I don't have any idea on what German clubs are after him though, sorry. Of course if anything comes by I'll let you know.

·
Registered
19,633 Posts
The way he has played the last NT matches, he could only come and play for me and my friends' team... :wallbang:

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm affraid that this is not far from the truth my friend. :rollani: Where are the days when we all praised him, when he actually played well. I think the fact that he doesn't play at his naturall position in the NT has something to do with it as well. He prefferes Mile's place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts