Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday they didn't show Napoli-Fiorentina on Al Jazira Sports and instead aired Bologna-Atalanta (they also showed Genoa-Milan and Lazio-Samp live)

Napoli-Fiorentina would have surely been on if everything was normal, which makes me raise this question to those of you who have a better idea on the matter..

Would be a shame to miss out on Napoli's home games this season too..

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
No I think there is still the problem as well as international televisions cannot show Napoli games and ONLY in Italy are Napoli home games shown.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
No I think there is still the problem as well as international televisions cannot show Napoli games and ONLY in Italy are Napoli home games shown.
http://www.raiinternational.rai.it/giostra/index.php?sezione=calciointv

Rai International detiene i diritti per la trasmissione delle partite di campionato 2008/2009 di tutte le società di serie A, Napoli incluso.

I don't know about all these other channels, but DeLa said the rights to the home games were negotiated.

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I just saw a schedule of the next serie a games and I see that next Saturday the game between Napoli- Juventus will be shown so yeah the issue has been resolved :).

Cant wait for that game. Will there still be a restriction imposed on Napoli fans or will we see a sold out stadium?

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
yea this game will live on tv next week, but hopefully it won`t be at the same time of madrid`s derby.

i can`t wait.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
I just saw a schedule of the next serie a games and I see that next Saturday the game between Napoli- Juventus will be shown so yeah the issue has been resolved :).

Cant wait for that game. Will there still be a restriction imposed on Napoli fans or will we see a sold out stadium?
There better not be a restriction. It's already enough punishment after the fact NOTHING was done to Milan or Inter after the Derby and numerous flares/fireworks set off and thrown towards the field! :thmbdown: On top of things, nothing proven about the affair that occurred in Rome. SET UP.

The injustice must end!

Are you a Levski Sofia supporter? Is it true that Napoli and Levski are twinned?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts