Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me who feel like this or do some of you also have a weak spot for Napoli? With Tanzi as co-owner they feel almost like a Parma #2. They could get an exciting team next year featuring Lebouf, Zola, Pirlo, Di Vaio, Nicola Amoruso, Galletti, Galca... This is the first time I feel that I will support two teams in Serie A. Of course the loyalties will be something like Parma: 90%, Napoli: 10%.

[This message has been edited by VERDI (edited 07-06-2000).]

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,there are some teams that have a natural conection with Parma.Verona lets say this year,they had something like 4 players from Parma on loan.

Napoli can have even more.PLUS The Cannavaro bros are from there. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Although I like Verona too I don't feel the same excitement that I do over Napoli. Napoli is the team of the whole southern Italy where they have a real passion for the game. I would love if they got some success again. The ideal would be that the 7 sisters would be increased to the 8 sisters. I think Napoli will increase the 2nd tier in Serie A joining the likes of Udinese and Bologna. I had such hopes for Torino too but they failed. Ideally I would like to have Sampdoria back in that segment too.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Well,ideally Napoli would become this. :) And I would love it as well....They can be Parma's little siter anyway. :)

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i also have a weak spot for Napoli
ofcource also for Torino and Sampdoria :)

But if i look at their team roster now it really isn't good enough, they really need reinforcements.
Zola and Lebouf would be a very good step...

But with Robbiati, Lucenti, Schwoch, Bandieri, Bigica, Lombardi, Magoni and Lopez
you really can't stay up in the Serie A.

It would be sad if they relagate, just as Torino...

S

·
0 Posts
I think everybody wants the GLORY DAYS of serie A back with Torino, Sampdoria, Genoa, Napoli.
Man these teams are superb.

I think everybody in the age of 20+ has a weak spot for Napoli, just because of a certain Diego A. Maradona.............
If I'm correct this kid was just a sensation or was it just a dream..........

------------------
ARTEMIO FRANCHI
OUR HEAVEN, YOUR HELL!!
FORZA FIORENTINA!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nostalgia. You almost make me cry... :) Careca and Maradona performed miracles together back in the glory days. My hero was Careca more than Maradona actually. But I wasn't a Napoli fan back then. I was an Interista actually. Matthäus, Klinsmann and the ever glorius Andi Brehme being the prime reasons together with Zenga and Bergomi. In the WC final of the Italia '90 tournament he took the decisive penalty against Argentina with his right foot although he is a natural left footer. That's immensly cool... :) When I think about it. Why don't we sign Brehme as Vanoli's replacement. :)

But then came Parma in the fall and with the signing of my big hero Brolin I switched teams for good. It wasn't that difficult to stay put as we had great success early on. But it still hurt some when Juventus robbed Inter on Lo Scudetto a few years ago...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oh man oh man...
That Maradona guy. He is/was the best player ive ever seen and ever will see.
I followed him during his entire career.
And those glory days of Napoli...
Good to see that on of them is in good shape today(Napoli not Diego).
Do you remember the glory of WC 86. And the pain of 94.

Off to another topic. Why doesnt Parma buy J R Riquelme? I would love to see him in Inter but that wont happen. And i surely prefer him to wear your jersey above Milans.

-Joakim

·
Registered
385 Posts
FORZA PARMA AND NAPOLI
MARADONA WAS GREAT
Matuzalem is playing at Napoli. Is he AcParma player???

MONTAÑO WILL BE LOAN THERE¡

1 - 9 of 9 Posts