Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Napoli appear to have won the chase for Abdelilah Saber, ending speculation that the Sporting Lisbon player would head for West Ham or Southampton.

Napoli have already signed Jose Vidigal from Sporting this summer, but they have returned to the club to reach an agreement over Saber.

It had been thought that the club had dropped their interest in the player, but an about-turn has seen a year's loan deal struck, with the option of a permanent switch in 2001.

Saber is expected to finalise the terms of his contract within the next week.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Yess he's morrocan, also another Sporting defender is joining hin to Napoli, the Argentinan Quiroga.]

They will have a medicale tommorow.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It seems like Napoli is really making a mark in the market..
This team is developing well..I think Napoli will really surprise alot of teams this season>

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I hope Napoli trash Inter and especially Juventus.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
IL TORO is that irrational INTER hatred i sense?

i really don't know why people hate INTER....its not as if we are arrogant and win everything. Sure we have a few big name players but so do Roma Lazio Parma Milan and Juventus.

i think everyone should feel sorry for my sweet INTER because we are the unluckiest team in history :(:(:(

As for Napoli no one would begrudge them a great season finishing about 10th or so and going into teh INTERTOTO and making a good run to the Uefa Cup that would be great for them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts