Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
its Lazio- Napoli not Napoli- Lazio ;).

anyway very impressive by Napoli and you have to fancy them to pick up 3 more points at home to Reggina.

The next weekend should be a very good game. Hopefully Inter and Udinese both slip up in midweek and we have a top of the table clash next Sunday at the San Siro :)

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
LAZIO-NAPOLI 0–1 :musik:

GOALS: Siviglia og. 61’ (Napoli)

LAZIO: Carizzo, Lichtsteiner (De Silvestri 87’), Rozehnal, Siviglia, Radu, Brocchi (Inzaghi 79’), Manfredini (Foggia 62’), Ledesma, Mauri, Zarate, Pandev.

NAPOLI: Iezzo (Navarro 66’), Santacroce, Rinaudo, Aronica, Maggio, Blasi, Hamsik, Gargano, Mannini (Contini 65’), Denis (Zalayeta 77’), Lavezzi.

REFEREE: Banti

BOOKED: Mauri, Lichtsteiner (Lazio) Blasi (Napoli)

·
Registered
7,951 Posts
I think that the fact that Napoli went out of the Uefa Cup is actually a good thing as even though it was dissapointing their squad was simply too thin for playing 2 competitions and the loss to Benfica will help you in the league.

I dont think you would have won this game if you had a Uefa Cup match on Thursday.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
Congratulations, Lavezzi really showed Zarate who the better player is by not being selfish and passing at the right time.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
Playing European competition helped to get some chemistry before the Serie A kick-off and early relegetion off the Uefa Cup was a blessing for stamina as we lack depth.

El Pocho was phenomenal today, worked his ass off. Absolutely love the kid.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Congrats :)

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
I think that the fact that Napoli went out of the Uefa Cup is actually a good thing as even though it was dissapointing their squad was simply too thin for playing 2 competitions and the loss to Benfica will help you in the league.

I dont think you would have won this game if you had a Uefa Cup match on Thursday.
We failed the UEFA because of Reja's decisions. Whether it was intentional or not, we don't know, but he played the wrong defense. Anyways, FORZA NAPOLI! :heart:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts