Troise(d/m)
Miceli(m)
Baldini(d)

So they need a playmaker, central defender, left midfielder
and a good striker, any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Galca will play on the left midfielder,and I hope they'll sign Baggio from Napoli. Frank Leboeuf and Zola probabily will come to Napoli.
Why they sold Schwoch to Torino?

_______________Srnicek_______________

___Afolabi_____Leboeuf_____Nielsen___

Moriero____Fresi____Pecchia____Galca

________________Baggio_________________

_________Amoruso____ Zola ____________

Great team!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why is schwoch signed you ask?

well the awnser is simple he's Serie B material this might sound strange but it's tru.

He played for Venezia half a year in serie A and flopped
then he moved to Napoli in Serie B and he did better and last year he was outstandind... against a serie B defence that is.

He is 1 of those players who isn't good enough for Serie A, also he is 31 thats a bit too old:(

Zola and Lebouf will not come, Baggio and Galca might maby also Moldovan from Ferhenbace(OSLT)

Amo i don't really know if matuzalem will start, he just might not:(

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I thought schwoch would have been a key player for NApoli/he was pretty impressive last season.

I would have to do a bit more research on this team..
But I think with Amoruso up front/moriero and Fresi added Napoli could be a surprising team.

B

·
0 Posts
Zola is unlikely to come - I´d appreciate him to come, though. R. Baggio or B. Carbone also would be possible playmakers.
Napoli is said to be interested in Parma´s Lassissi, too. Moldovan and Srnicek??? Aren´t there better players around?

Two Brazilians are linked with Napoli - sorry, I´ve forgotten their names :(

S

·
0 Posts
remember the player Vidigal who played for portugal in EURO2000?....he plays for sporting lisbon and napoli are signing him.....likely fresi will move to a defensive role coz he's a defensive midfielder....and fresi CAN play defense......they're paying 5.7million US dollars for him.........he's great and he's at a not-bad age (27)....He won the title with them too........THIS IS FACT

Rumours: Ariel Ortega might decide to stay in Serie A rather than move back to Argentina since napoli are really after him.....and argentinian goalkeeper (i don't remember his name) but he's a 2nd or third string goalkeeper for the national team......and that fills the spots....Leboeuf is a very long shot, Zola has agreed to stay with Chelsea, and Baggio is not coming coz NAPOLI have said they don't want him coz of his age........looks like they're planning on staying here for a while...............Galca (someone said it) is also coming through signing since his contract is up so they don't pay squat.......

Ideas:they're gonna have to look for a striker.......young finnish striker Forsell is on sale........so is Fillipo Inzaghi (i think out of price range) and Darko Kovecevic.........

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Looks like they will need a new GK
Srnicek(K)-Sheffield W. broke the deal looks like he has other meetings with Brescia or Atalanta:
What now?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Juve's new KEEPER
It's 20 year old Belgian player Jean Fracois Gillet who has played this last season in Italy with Serie - B team , Monza.
Howver it is entirely possible that Juve will lent him for a year to Napoli in order to have him gain some exprience in Serie A first.
If he'll stay after all, then Juve might lent Napoli their more experienced second
goalkeeper, Michelangelo Rampulla, who will probably retire after this next season.

·
Registered
172 Posts
if Srnicek can't come to Napoli, why don't they go after Marchegiani, I know about his age, but he did help Lazio win the title last year, and his definetly still good enough for Napoli. One more thing, I don't know they're players very well, although I hope they do well, and lets hope Torino gets back in Serie A!!!

FORZA INTER!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
I hope Napoli finnish in a good position this year, than maybe they could sign Javier Saviola and Pablo Aimar. Remember that Maradona was the idol for youn argentinians when they grew up ( Crespo has said that his sadest goal in Serie A was when he scored the goal that sent Napoli to Serie B). If Napoli get a place in Europe next year I think its possible Saviola and Aimar will go to Napoli.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New keeper:

Carini(on loan from Lazio)
Gillet(on loan from Juve)
Ferron(Inter)
Marchegiani(Lazio)
Bucchi(Torino)
Guardalben(Parma)
Sereni(Sampdoria)
Rossi(Milan)
Konsel(Venezia)
Roma(Piacenza)
Scarpi(Cagliari)
Bodart(Brescia)
Rampulla(Juventus)

Or 1 of their own keepers: Mondini, Coppola or Bandieri

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Freshly-promoted Serie A club Napoli have confirmed that they are close to completing the transfer of Portuguese international midfielder Jose Luis Vidigal from Sporting Lisbon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts