Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are still looking for a few players,

A GK, too many possibility's maby they will take a very good duth:) keeper: Oscar MOENS of Az(a dutch club)

A defender, they signed Fresi and Afolabi, Quiroga is the latest rumor, he's a argentinan who owns a EU-passport:)
The might buy either Lassissi or Bari defender Innocenti.

The midfield is pretty setteld, the signed Moriero, Pecchia, Vidigal
Maby they will swap Bigica for Tedesco from Salernitana.

A striker, they signed Amoruso but unless they want to play with either Belluci, Scarlato or Stellone.
I think another striker is needed and then sell Belucci.

But they still need a playmaker, Zola, Baggio and Pirlo seem very unlikly, Ortega isn't really in the picture now.
A south american talent?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
It is just a matter of time: there are still a # of players in which NApoli could still get..I think they should concentrate on a GK as soon as they can.

Hey Sterk where do u get most of your info from..??

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CMDG i get my information from Internet-sites, it-soc, calciomercato, Rai etc.

I know most of the players from all serie A clubs from myself including little clubs like Bari, Lecce, Atalanta...
It's very handy to know all players, i also know if they are a regualar in the squad, position, mostly i also know thier ago, yersey number etc.

I updated a computer game(fifa 99, old skool!) with all the right playes, line-up's, jersey etc.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hey willem what I am trying to do to keep updated is by printing out team profiles of smaller clubs but find it very difficult to get updated information about who has left and who has arrived from teams like: Sampdoria, Torino, Venezia..

From soccerage.com they have the teams for SerieA and SerieB in place and rosters but they are old.

ANy help>?

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calciomercato is the site where you can find all transfers from Serie B, but you have to read all articles everyday to stay updated:(

Rai will probaly post a serie B transfer roster:)

Some latest transfers:
Escalona from Torino to Benfica
Castellini from sampdoria to Bolonga
Di Napoli(piacenza) swapped for Volpi(venezia)
Maldonado from venezia to Vicenza

Possible transfers:
Pesaresi(sampdoria) swapped for Marcolin(lazio)
Doriva from sampdoria to Celta
Maniero from venezia to Bolonga
Esposito(sampdoria) swapped for Possanzini(reggina)

Hopes this helps a bit!

B

·
0 Posts
My 2 cents: Napoli is in dire need of a top striker, Stellone and Bellucci are good but not great, Amoruso is okay.

Plus, a key midfielder would be helpful - every now and then, I hear rumors about Benito Carbone joining Napoli. I think he would strengthen the team. How about trying to buy Di Canio? He once played for Napoli, perhaps he´s willing to come (just an idea, NOT a rumor).

As far as a GK is concerned: I thought the signing of Srnicek was complete? I´d prefer another GK. though - how about Scarpi? (or has he already left Cagliari for another club?) De Sanctis would be great, too. (again: just an idea of mine)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Srnicek had a bust up at Napoli and has now signed for Brescia:(

Carbone might join Napoli but he is more likly to join former club Reggina.

Scarpi is still at Cagliari and is 'availeble'
Di canio would be great, he's a crowd pleaser:)

De Sactis will stay at Udinese!

Saba Rossi is the latest RUMOR!

B

·
0 Posts
Srnicek ain´t no loss. But isn´t Rossi a bit too old?
But if available, I´d go for Scarpi. I think he´s really good!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Just heard that vidigal just signed with napoli! is this true!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yep, it's official!
They badly needed a left winger, Galca will now probaly not come.

New Rumors:

Bodart(k)-Brescia
Juniniho(m)-Vasco da Gama

and a tall argentinan defender who i forget his name +club:(

Keeps getting better:)

M

·
0 Posts
Willem, the Argentine defender you mentioned is named Rivarola and plays for Rosario Central. As far as Carbone goes, I had heard that his contract with Aston Villa was nullified and he is free to go. Apparently, Napoli and Fiorentina have made similar offers, but he is leaning towards Napoli.

As far as goalkeepers go, the latest rumors have Napoli interested in Lama, France's goalkeeper behind Barthez. I don't know much about him.

I am quite anxious to see how this African defender Afolabi works out. Apparantly, he has all the tools but needs the experience.

Forza Napoli!!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
I hope Napoli do well in the Serie a, they will never be like they were in the Maradona and Zola days but I think they will survive, who knows maybe in a couple of years they will be a power once again.
Forza Napoli!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Michele good to see another Napoli fan, CMDG and i are trying to open a Napoli forum:)

About Afolabi, he's very good but he is a nigerian under21 international, and they are away all the time, so he will be away some parts of the year:(

In my opinion they need another striker, Carbone would be perfect!

Another midfielder might also be needed, they are working on swapping Tedesco for Bigica, seems good!

Lama is only very erratic(and old:38 i guess), but latly he has shown some very good form, he played for PSG a long time.

M

·
0 Posts
Willem, thank you for the information. I hope that the Napoli forum can be opened soon. There are many Italians living abroad who have always kept this team in their hearts and it would be a shame not to have our own forum in this great website.

I understand that Alessandro Moggi (son of Luciano Moggi of the Juventus society) has resigned as "procuratore" of Napoli. I did not get all the details, however I am to believe that it was caused by friction between himself and Corbelli. Any details on this?

Also, I have read that agents from Napoli are in Argentina at the moment to negotiate with Galletti. Am I to assume that they are looking to buy him outright from Parma, rather than keep him on loan? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Forza Napoli!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I don't jnow nothing abput Galleti or Junior Moggi, sorry:(

What i do know is that Napoli has a few new players:

they completed the swap with Treviso that will see Sbrizzo to Treviso and Caruso to Napoli, Caruso already played for Napoli some years ago... he's a defender:)

Napoli also signed Jankolovski a young(22 0r 23) midfielder from the chzech rep.
He's very good!

We apperantly also have a(new) forward named Stojak, i don't know anything about him:(
do you?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts