Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another good signing from Napoli. A player who could be an international next season.

·
Registered
46,363 Posts
A player who is pretty overrated. :pp Napoli will have to create the same condition which gave him the chance to shine at Sampdoria.
1- a player like Cassano who keeps busy a half of the opponents on the opposite flank of the pitch.
2- a player like Cassano who assists him in a perfect way
3- no need to cross from the right flank (Maggio is not good at crossing)
4- no need to dribble opponents (Maggio can't dribble)

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Napoli will have to create the same condition which gave him the chance to shine at Sampdoria.
1- a player like Cassano who keeps busy a half of the opponents on the opposite flank of the pitch.
Sounds like a good player :howler:

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Toni was under-rating him slightly... technically he is definitely not the best, but he is avery strong running player and quite reliable on the right flank.. of course Napoli dont have Cassano, but they have Lavezzi ;)

·
Premium Member
40,302 Posts
A player who is pretty overrated. :pp Napoli will have to create the same condition which gave him the chance to shine at Sampdoria.
damn you read him and his efforts at samp very well , toni . :D
actually , all these points are really there .. :pp
but , i think maggio is very good in taking the right position and predict any ball very well which help him to score goals like what happened in the previous season . :smileani:

·
Registered
917 Posts
I actually think Potenza is a more complete player, but Maggio is a classic over achiever in that everything he achieves is built on dogged running and fearlessness. Potenza by the way has yet to really make his mark in a team. Is he at Genoa now?

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
Lavezzi > Cassano. Problem solved. :pp

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good, we have a Napoli fan at least :thumbsup: :D

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
I think that Maggio, in the 3-5-2, can have the same type of season he had with Samp. Don't see why not.

·
Oje vita mia...
3,944 Posts
I think that Maggio, in the 3-5-2, can have the same type of season he had with Samp. Don't see why not.
Like Toni mentioned, we have players that will draw enough attention to have him work with some room. All we need is someone who can cross, Denis will do the rest. Right now we didn't have a true winger/RB. I think Maggio is good enough on crossing.

·
Registered
13,104 Posts
Congrats on the new forum, Napoli. Life blood representin'. :musik:
Maggio looks real promising. Funny to see the Cassano fan boy's opinion of him now that he moved to Napoli. :nono:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the new forum, Napoli. Life blood representin'. :musik:
Maggio looks real promising. Funny to see the Cassano fan boy's opinion of him now that he moved to Napoli. :nono:
Yeah, I'm sure he was all about Maggio being at Samp... and if he stayed and made it to the National team he'd be that much better.

Oh well, I'm glad Maggio is on the team. Even though I would have rather had Foggia or Lodi. But only cause they are Napolitan and would play that much harder for thier home town club.

I welcome Maggio with open arms and hope he does really well at Napoli.

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
maggio has one of worst finish ability :pp i remember he missed three times one and one chance in one-game from cassano

1 - 20 of 25 Posts