Discussion Starter #1
Napoli, Parma and Lazio want Aston Villa's Carbone
The agreement Manchster-Van Nistelroij is
momentarily postponed, but it arrives another new
from England. Aston Villa unloads Benny Carbone
who, could end in an operation of the Parma. The
society of Tanzi could facilitate the arrival of
the player to Napoli. Also Lazio would be not
indifferent to the former black and blue player.
Napoli like a lot also Ariel Ortega (Parma's
player) and Roberto Baggio. Parma and Naples seem
legacies to double sent from the market
operations.

·
Registered
13,054 Posts
Napoli seems to really be stepping up to the plate. We'll see what happens - they still have to get promoted. All Serie A fans everywhere should want this team promoted. Amazing fans!!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
would be a good signing because he can play as a striker and also on the right wing finally a good cover for Fuser.
And he cheap to, nothing, nadda a Bosman, i still like John Bosman he accually still plays with AZ Alkmaar he has already like 17 goals in the dutch league

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
We have cover for fuser,LAUREN!
This is a different Bosman...a veteran dutch forward.

anyway,I like Carbone,he is fast and very skilled,an exelent forward to have on the bench.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

U

·
0 Posts
this would be very good for naopli, including the fact that Baggio is very keen to go there.

They would definatly strengthen the attack

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
You said it Amo, Is napoli like Palmeiras as sorted of stalling place partly owned by Parma?
And i really tough the Bosman accord was caused by jon bosman who would wanted to move from or to anderlecht and then complained to the goverment?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Tanzi recenlty bough shares of Napoli,around 20% so its natural if we want to help them out.

I really think that if Napoli getys promoted Raffaele Longo and Paolo Cannnavaro will be playing there on loan.We may let Stellone definitely there and possibly Falsini who we own but currenlty plays on-loan at Verona...they also want Guardalben but Malesani wants him here.

------------------

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I think we should keep Guardalben and Micillo as back up, Mondini is currently on-loan at lazio isn't he, so he can return and be back up keeper for bandieri.
Also don't has Napoli Galletti no77 he was bought from Estudandies(orsomthinglikethat)
Didn't parma buy him, but because he couldn't get a passport(oslt) he had to return.
Wow if they would play in the Serie A next year that would mean 6 points gaurenteed for us!(just kidding)
I think Longo and young Cannavora and maby even Ortega will play on-loan there if they would promote.
But there's still 7 matches to be played and they have just 3 point's more than sampdoria so it's gonna be thight.
Maby we could also loan Moro to Napoli hasn't he played there earlier in his career

But

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Yes Galleti is on loan at Napoli,and so is Stellone.

Ortega wont be loaned...he will be sold.Maybe to Napoli,maybe somwhere else.

Moro? we gave him to Chievo I think.

------------------

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I really think the suprising team next season will be NAPOLI .> It would be weird to see BAGGIO in a NAPOLI uniform...''''
Quick question.. does the serieB play all tomorrow...????
Found the anser serieB plays all but one game on sunday..There is a game today...------------------
<FORZA INTER>

[This message has been edited by cmdg3232 (edited 28-04-2000).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts