Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The quest for survival and ultimate long-term glory continues. And can there be a more difficult, yet more glorifying place to do that than the mythical city of Napoli. There is a reason why the old wise people were saying "'vedi Napoli e poi muori". There is a reason why Napoli fans dislike Milan even more than Juve. There is a reason why the great Diego decided to become immortal there. There is a reason why our last game in Naples was the one that inflicted more pain than anything else ever since the fax games! We will suffer and we will be in pain. But one day, in 2 months or 2 years, we will prevail and be N1 again.

So far the new road we started walking together, has been kind and lucky for us. It will not be like that all the time. Napoli could be the first real test and the first real pain. The important thing is to keep our way and our path. We are destined to glory. Glory comes to those who suffer more than anybody else and those who know how to take that and turn it into love and positive energy. Milan knows how to do that. Its fans too.

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Napoli is very difficult place for us. The tought of hamsik and lavezzi running at our CBs with Dida in goal scares me. But they´ve got problems of thier own now. I dont know if we will be able to use thier current crisis to our advantage. We´ll see...

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
We're gonna get our ass whipped!

Nevertheless, Forza Milan!

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
vai Comrade vai

Napoli is in a shittier state than us, but we will beat them.

Oi Oi Oi Pippo Inzaghi e uno di noi:D
3 more goals Pippo

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
I think we will lose this one!
This kind of talk is really not appreciated here anymore:frustrat:. Lucky Comrade Bono hasn't given any execution orders yet.:relieved:

·
Scudetto
23,475 Posts
Man I envy you for being able to travel between New York, Rome and Montreal, but damn are you boring :(

Anyway, Seedorf, Ronaldinho and hopefully Kaka will be available for this game. Who do you guys think will be benched?

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
I hope kaka will be rested for this match.

·
Scudetto
23,475 Posts
I can tell you that this is probably our hardest away match left in the season, Kaka would be really important.

But of course, only if he's 100%.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
The hardest? I doubt it, we still got Fiorentina, Udinese and Catania away. Napoli away has been always tough, however, that's hardly the Napoli of September/October 08!

·
Scudetto
23,475 Posts
Udinese and Catania away don't even compare. Fiorentina maybe, but I think playing at an intimidating stadium such as the San Paolo tips the scale.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Catania are the Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde of the league at the moment, plus Sicily is full of stray dogs - superstitious? Udinese have been our bitches lately, but still, a massive threat when it is in between Roma and Fiorentina.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
One last thing, it's not just the intimidating atmosphere, the squad on the pitch counts first and foremost, then comes the atmosphere and whatever there is.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Maggio, Gargano, Aronica and some other guy from the doping story are all missing out and they're still a match to at least the Fiorentina squad, wow!

·
Registered
15,635 Posts
The quest for survival and ultimate long-term glory continues. And can there be a more difficult, yet more glorifying place to do that than the mythical city of Napoli. There is a reason why the old wise people were saying "'vedi Napoli e poi muori". There is a reason why Napoli fans dislike Milan even more than Juve. There is a reason why the great Diego decided to become immortal there. There is a reason why our last game in Naples was the one that inflicted more pain than anything else ever since the fax games! We will suffer and we will be in pain. But one day, in 2 months or 2 years, we will prevail and be N1 again.

So far the new road we started walking together, has been kind and lucky for us. It will not be like that all the time. Napoli could be the first real test and the first real pain. The important thing is to keep our way and our path. We are destined to glory. Glory comes to those who suffer more than anybody else and those who know how to take that and turn it into love and positive energy. Milan knows how to do that. Its fans too.
*Gets up slowly and starts clapping*

Magnificent! What a speech! It almost makes me love even Emerson. Almost :pp

This game is of course going to be a hard one, but I think we can win. This is exactly the right time to play Napoli. And even if we lose we still have a healthy cushion down to the 4th place.

Forza MILAN!

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
brick
we need your great spirit more than anything else. you know milan, you know its strengths and weakness as good as anybody else. only as one team, united, we can achieve our ultimate goals. I am proud you are part of this mythical effort. :proud:

1 - 20 of 294 Posts