Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No!!!

This is the Parma forum.We cant make it a two team forum with Napoli! I mean we can have a couple of topics about Napoli if you want but so we can have about NASA,Reggina,ex-USSR and the Pope.

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
well there is no Napoli forum(yet) BUT there are alot people interested in the club.

The serie A/B forum isn't really interested anymore because (apart from cmdg 3274(or something like that) there are no regular people there.
Also the topics are kindda lame(sorry cmdg)
it's more about information than really disscussing something.

Well to Cut the crap maby we can make
this forum partly the Napoli forum so there is a place to discuss about our beloved southern-co owend(20%) Napoli.

Well what do you think?

Forza Matuzalem :)(loaned from parma to napoli)

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
i was expecting this reation, so what do we have to do ask for a new forum?

BUT this is also a football forum so no Pope talk please!!! :)

bedankt voor de bloemen, the 'pope'

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Sterk you are right..SerieA/SerieB all evolve around topics from teams..You might as well put a topic in that team forum..
I am up to any Ideas/suggestions you may have either to add/change that particular forum...
Maybe we could seperate/or take SerieA out leave serie B..SerieA would be the list of teams we already have..
A napoli forum I am sure will come..I think one of the first things to do is to contact JAN>>
ANy suggestions are greatly appreciated>

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
thats right we should only have the following forums:

Parma
Inter
Milan
Roma
Lazio
Juventus
Fiorentina
National Team
+
Napoli
Serie B

Serie A/B forum should only be serie B cuz nobody wants to talk about little serie A
clubs.
Napoli should also have it's own forum.
Torino and Sampdoria(if they don't promote)
then can be discussed in the Serie B forum

Questions to Alex isn't really needed anymore this forum is bleeding dead.

I'm gonna contact Jan!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
I completly agree.Just to have SerieB..And obviously add a Napoli forum..I have left a message with Jan..Just waiting for feed back..
I will keep you posted..

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Hey sterk i just got a reply from JAn..Seperating SerieA/SerieB was once done but because no one was posting in the SerieB it was merged together..Jan is working on new forum software? what exactly that entitles I am not sure...
As far as Napoli forum being created it needs to have a high demand..
The reply was in the ASK/Suggest Forum...
What else can we do??
LET ME KNOW!!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Maby we can have a TRANSFER forum in the Italian Board, so users of differend club can judge on completed transfers.

Cuz now supporters of a club always stays in there own forum.

The Serie B forum always has lesser post cuz of the lame teams that play there, but now Torino and Sampdoria(?) play there it might cheer it up.

How do you mean the Napoli forum needs a high demand, everybody as far as i know loves this team :)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Do not agree with you on the Napoli forum::I think JAN needs to told/requested more that a Napoli forum is wanted: I am sure it is in the works: As far as the SerieA and SerieB forum i am still trying to figure out what to do..Maybe having it be where throughout the season we could just post Stats every week and report what other teams/players are doing?
Keep and update on the standings or something like that...??Your thoughts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts